STEWARD ELECTIONS...FINALLY!?????

buster401

Showing up at all hours of the night and day to stop mgt from working, already saved a few jobs, soliciting the 9.5 list just to name a few and he's been in office for only less then two months. He's gaining a lot of respect in a short amount of time. All of the BAs are getting lots of praise. Stick around after the meeting Sunday and find out for yourselves. Don't believe everything you hear from a certain somebody from RIH.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
All you did was tell me you couldn't tell me where you worked..if my BA was doing an outstanding job. I'd have a list of things with no problem( notice no list) I call bullxxxx your just talking to hear yourself..

Sent using BrownCafe App

LMAO! Do you even know anyone in Freight? Want a list? Here's a general list of improvements after only 2 months in office.

1. GUARANTEED START TIMES. No more call at 6 am when I'm driving in telling me not to come in till 9am because my run was bumped.

2. SENIORITY PREVAILS. No more "Friends" "Relatives" or Officials themselves cherry picking based on their pecking order in the good ole boys network.

3. ELECTED STEWARDS!!!!! No more good ole boy steward telling me "I can't go against the company. If I file that grievance, Management is gonna take it out on all of us." (Yes, I was actually told exactly that 3 years ago by Jojo's buddy....errr "my steward")

4. SAFETY. No more being told "there's no time to remove the 8 inches of snow from the box, just get the :censored2: on the road and let the wind take care of it" No more getting my balls busted for following DOT safety regulations and preforming a pre trip inspection.

5. Representation. I have seen my current BA more times in the last 2 months than I have seen my previous BA in the last 6 years.

There's more, if you'd like me to continue. But I'm sure you're not going to believe anything without witnesses, video tapes, DNA evidence complete with gas chromatography-mass spectroscopic reports with all valid mass to charge ratios that validate the veracity of the conclusions as well as the license number and full BCI report of the Chemist that administered the test...so I just wasted everyones time typing that out...

Inthegame

LMAO! Do you even know anyone in Freight? Want a list? Here's a general list of improvements after only 2 months in office.

1. GUARANTEED START TIMES. No more call at 6 am when I'm driving in telling me not to come in till 9am because my run was bumped.

2. SENIORITY PREVAILS. No more "Friends" "Relatives" or Officials themselves cherry picking based on their pecking order in the good ole boys network.

3. ELECTED STEWARDS!!!!! No more good ole boy steward telling me "I can't go against the company. If I file that grievance, Management is gonna take it out on all of us." (Yes, I was actually told exactly that 3 years ago by Jojo's buddy....errr "my steward")

4. SAFETY. No more being told "there's no time to remove the 8 inches of snow from the box, just get the :censored2: on the road and let the wind take care of it" No more getting my balls busted for following DOT safety regulations and preforming a pre trip inspection.

5. Representation. I have seen my current BA more times in the last 2 months than I have seen my previous BA in the last 6 years.

There's more, if you'd like me to continue. But I'm sure you're not going to believe anything without witnesses, video tapes, DNA evidence complete with gas chromatography-mass spectroscopic reports with all valid mass to charge ratios that validate the veracity of the conclusions as well as the license number and full BCI report of the Chemist that administered the test...so I just wasted everyones time typing that out...
I like 1, 2 and 3 but 4 is a bit odd. The DOT regulates the condition of trailers not the CBA. If you didn't pursue this in the past, shame on you.
Was not capitalizing 5 intentional or freudian? Even supporters of the new slate can differentiate "VISITATION" from Representation. We'll see how the new guys do when someone's job is on the line.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I like 1, 2 and 3 but 4 is a bit odd. The DOT regulates the condition of trailers not the CBA. If you didn't pursue this in the past, shame on you.
Was not capitalizing 5 intentional or freudian? Even supporters of the new slate can differentiate "VISITATION" from Representation. We'll see how the new guys do when someone's job is on the line.

I would hope that they would do as they would on any other case, everything they can.
The moment you differentiate, they got ya!

You know me...
Can't say I've seen it with my own eyes, but I am very good friends with the locals lawyer that they kept on (GREAT move imo) and according to him, "These guys are on the ball" Many jobs saved, they are asking all the right questions.

Sent using BrownCafe App

anonymous7

Oh now MG is a close and personal friend ..and he told you that stuff? Ok I'm gonna call your bluff I'll ask MG myself see

Sent using BrownCafe App

buster401

Hey stu251 will you let us know what MG says after he tells you? Good or bad? That'll be great, thanks

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
And you will report the exact news, good or bad...correct? Why don't you give him a call right now. See if he even picks up the phone for you anymore. Go ahead. You're posting from your phone with the brown cafe app, so the phone is already in your hands. Dial it up, buttercup...

Sent using BrownCafe App

buster401

Wow it really must be a long conversation. Hey stu251 if I had any interest in saying hi to him(MG) I'd do it myself tomorrow morning but thanks for the offer. Ohh I get it, you were making a point that you are supposed to be cooler then me. Lmao keep thinking that!

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Stu? We're all anxiously awaiting your report. Don't worry about it. We already know he didn't answer your call. You can admit it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Stuuuuu? The little green light next to your name lets us know that you're logged in and reading this. Tell us how the call to your "Buddy" MG went!

Sent using BrownCafe App