STIMULUS PACKAGE UP TO 6 TRILLION DOLLARS !

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
This bill will pay more to the unemployed than they made working! Who will go back to work?
Any part timer should quit immediately. The government will pay you $23 a hour!

people bitching about “what am I gonna do with $1200?” Go ahead, take the month worth of unemployment and make $400.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
$400? Try $920 a week!

Good fishing bucks!
How much is unemployment in the state of Missouri?

If you are eligible to receive unemployment, your weekly benefit rate in Missouri will be 4% of your average quarterly wages during the two highest paid quarter of the base period. The maximum weekly benefit amount is $320. You may receive benefits for a maximum of 20 weeks.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This bill will pay more to the unemployed than they made working! Who will go back to work?
Any part timer should quit immediately. The government will pay you $23 a hour to do nothing! Go on vacation!
I feel like a shmuck working hard all my life saving and preparing for emergencies and all I had to do was live in a van down by the river with no worries.

uncle sam will take care of me.

pass the bong, please...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How much is unemployment in the state of Missouri?

If you are eligible to receive unemployment, your weekly benefit rate in Missouri will be 4% of your average quarterly wages during the two highest paid quarter of the base period. The maximum weekly benefit amount is $320. You may receive benefits for a maximum of 20 weeks.
I'm talking about the Federal bill.

newfie

ET_iEoOXYAAxPDH

El Correcto

god is dead
Why are we funding the jfk center?
I’d rather see them pick some random black in Harlem and throw 25 million direct to them.
Those people know how to blow through some money.