Stock market/government shutdown

P

pickup

Maybe. I can’t believe they still haven’t stayed home. I wouldn’t show up for no pay.

Wow, people in their own actual circumstances acting differently than you would in very hypothetical ones.

And instead of changing your preconceptions and biases, you choose to disbelieve the evidence that you perceive with your own eyes.

Very very telling .

bbsam

Staff member
Wow, people in their own actual circumstances acting differently than you would in very hypothetical ones.

And instead of changing your preconceptions and biases, you choose to disbelieve the evidence that you perceive with your own eyes.

Very very telling .
I would think that the very first word of my post, “maybe”, would have conveyed exactly that possibility.

And what exactly did I “choose to disbelieve”?

P

pickup

I would think that the very first word of my post, “maybe”, would have conveyed exactly that possibility.

And what exactly did I “choose to disbelieve”?

Oops I made an error. Golly gee whiz. Wait a minute , no I didn’t.

P

pickup

Your Trump derangement syndrome is flaring up. Trump failed, deal with it.

Oh of course , here comes the bitter half of the tag team. Your buddy was on the ropes and tapped you on the wrist and here you come into the ring screaming anything to deflect.

It would have been more appropriate had you typed “Tippecanoe and Tyler too” instead of the deflection you actually did.

Oh yeah, Lock her up!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh of course , here comes the bitter half of the tag team. Your buddy was on the ropes and tapped you on the wrist and here you come into the ring screaming anything to deflect.

It would have been more appropriate had you typed “Tippecanoe and Tyler too” instead of the deflection you actually did.

Oh yeah, Lock her up!
Lol
You're so butthurt that Trump failed.

Non sequitur

The drug problems are real. Can't believe the growth rate of meth heads begging at street corners. Truth is the president has done more to combat illegal drugs then all of us crap slingers on the cafe.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He failed?
Yup, folded like a chump.
No wall for you trumpflake.
738.gif