Stop Thinking Only About Ourselves! WTF?

floridays

He has that slave owner mentality ... always asking others to do his bidding.
He really does, he wants the producers in society to take care of his and the others of his type needs and just call it a cooperative, or sharing. Different verbiage, same mentality. You made an excellent observation old rat. Best to you once again, mi Amigo.

rickyb

He really does, he wants the producers in society to take care of his and the others of his type needs and just call it a cooperative, or sharing. Different verbiage, same mentality. You made an excellent observation old rat. Best to you once again, mi Amigo.
4 LEGS GOOD, 2 LEGS BAAAAAD - sheep, animal farm

you can only revert to what the govt has endlessly repeated to you.

i want the producers of society aka the workers to own and control their labour and not rent it out to employees to the good for nothing capitalists.

floridays

4 LEGS GOOD, 2 LEGS BAAAAAD - sheep, animal farm

you can only revert to what the govt has endlessly repeated to you.

i want the producers of society aka the workers to own and control their labour and not rent it out to employees to the good for nothing capitalists.
If that is what you want, start your own, from the foundation up, yours,.... the co-ops. You clowns can't or refuse to do that, you want to encroach on existing businesses. Leaches and parasites, figure out what I am saying.

F

Frankie's Friend

Soil in the Mid-West is so much better than down here.
It's usually red clay with a thin layer of sand on top.
Upscale houses down here haul in good soil for their yards.
Our vacations south were summed up with one statement when we were kids...

"Red dirt and rattlesnakes".