Strike in August, what say you?

twoweeled

Been skiing for almost 50 years so no problems. Don't jump cliffs no more though. Main thing is get to the bottom so you can hit the bars that nite.

good for you! Last time I ski'd, was maybe 20 years ago. Couldn't do anything right. I was beat up all day long. Even getting off the lift! LOL! Crash bang! Then I just decided, I'm done with skiing. Not angry, just beat! Went in to the bar (boda bag was empty by then), and had a couple. It was a great time!

twoweeled

Watch out for those trees Sonny.
Just gotta know how to handle trees.

sport-ski-skier-sking-ski_er-fat_man-dre0702_low.jpg

VDUBINIT

Last time "we" went out on strike half the building went out on work comp prior to the strike.

Then they bbqed in the parking lot during the strike, walked the picket line.

Other people had a ankle, back, shoulder, knee issue pop up while at home prior to the strike. Aka collecting state disability during the strike.

This year I scheduled 4 weeks of vacation middle of July through the middle of August. I'll miss all the fun.

brown_trousers

Last time "we" went out on strike half the building went out on work comp prior to the strike.

Other people had a ankle, back, shoulder, knee issue pop up while at home prior to the strike. Aka collecting state disability during the strike.

This year I scheduled 4 weeks of vacation middle of July through the middle of August. I'll miss all the fun.

Haha. Convenient injuries. Thats a good idea. Ill have to keep that in mind.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I did the same in 97. Picket line was a good time . 45 hours of straight time pay every week. A planned strike is a happy strike.

During a strike, everyone does feel the same pain. After a strike everyone benefits the same.
The 15-20 laid off seems unlikely and if it did come true that it was that many, it would not be for long.
MGT, FedX , SDS (Scab Delivery Service ) the choice would all be the same.
I know a few people that have been laid off for an extended amount of time. Over 2 years. No strike was involved. We occasionally have 5-6 laid off now.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I know a few people that have been laid off for an extended amount of time. Over 2 years. No strike was involved. We occasionally have 5-6 laid off now.
Sounds like the herd needs thinned out where you are. Maybe your center likes vacation coverage to lie in wait.