Strike readiness

Imchar1

Why are we even considering a strike honestly. Just give rights in the ontract for 22.4 positions (same as drivers) and I think most people would be happy

:censored2: hell... a 22.4 driver with rights is a full time driver. WTF is wrong with you people dont let them create a lower class driver. A full time driver that works weekends should get the same as a full time driver that doesnt. Hell a weekend driver should get more LIKE THEY DO NOW.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
:censored2: hell... a 22.4 driver with rights is a full time driver. WTF is wrong with you people dont let them create a lower class driver. A full time driver that works weekends should get the same as a full time driver that doesnt. Hell a weekend driver should get more LIKE THEY DO NOW.
Only way ups can compete with fedex and usps on weekend deliveries is to use lower paying drivers. FedEx and usps uses cheaper labor during the weekend and contracts etc

WTFm8

Its not really profitable do do full service on weekends is it?

Idk how they’re profitable in the first place. Delivering cases of water or TP that’d cost me $20-$30 to ship but the discounts are so large that people can have stuff delivered to their home and somehow UPS pays drivers $36.20 /hr to deliver 15-20 stops per hour on average... with a bit of them being smalls/surepost.