Strike Vulnerable to Political and Media Pressure

Dragon

Package Center Manager
My reply would be why is UPS hurting the economy? They rake in record profits and do not want to share with the people who do the work. We are prepared to go back to work with a fair contract.
Making over $41 an hour is not sharing? Come on truck driver, have a better argument than that.....

Thebrownblob

Making over $41 an hour is not sharing? Come on truck driver, have a better argument than that.....
I’m more valuable than you are to the company.. sorry all the technology is to get rid of you not me lol. No one needs you for staffing meetings, to write up drivers up before they leave and give a BS pcm. Then for another meeting after that, and then lunch and go home. They can have one person per center do that. Learn to code soon. Mama Carol can’t wait to do some more management cutting.

Last edited:

Dangler

Banned
A Teamster UPS Strike WILL hurt the economy.
If we have not planned on how to manage our PR at the rank-and-file level it shows we’re not serious, and are full of hot air.

We will absolutely have to justify our position to the public.

Claiming $40+ an hour is nothing and UPS owes us more will make us look like idiots—like entitled Union :censored2:s.

Going and proving anti-Union arguments with our own behavior is not a good idea.

If we can not speak to, and demonstrate, why our Strike is worth the economic hardships that will result of it, then we will not be as successful as we could be.

It is of critical importance to plan how we as members plan on articulating why our Strike will be beneficial to ALL Workers and not only UPSers.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
If we have not planned on how to manage our PR at the rank-and-file level it shows we’re not serious, and are full of hot air.

We will absolutely have to justify our position to the public.

make us look like idiots
It seems this is one of the top priorities for the IBT spokesman/woman/thing on here...

1660693101894.jpeg