student debt

Thebrownblob

Thats alot. thats prob why its all paid
Well you actually have to get out and look around and find opportunities not just sign on the dotted line for loans. There’s many places that have tuition payments if you work there. And it wasn’t all paid with earn and learn, but a good portion was. A lot better than your idea of protesting because people are too stupid to not sign up for loans they can’t pay back, even though they’re supposed to be getting smarter going to college😂

rickyb

Well you actually have to get out and look around and find opportunities not just sign on the dotted line for loans. There’s many places that have tuition payments if you work there. And it wasn’t all paid with earn and learn, but a good portion was. A lot better than your idea of protesting because people are too stupid to not sign up for loans they can’t pay back, even though they’re supposed to be getting smarter going to college😂
Theres likely not enough opportunity to go around. Plus it's junk economics driving up cost of education, makes our industry uncompetitive. I think it's a big inefficiency applying for these things too.

Thebrownblob

Theres likely not enough opportunity to go around. Plus it's junk economics driving up cost of education, makes our industry uncompetitive. I think it's a big inefficiency applying for these things too.
There’s plenty of opportunity to go around, it’s not a zero sum game. Everything you’re complaining about you and people with your mindset asked the government to do, they are the ones inflating the price. They back the loans and students cannot even discharge bad debts they’re stuck with it for life and they owe the government. Quit licking their boots and we would be a lot better off.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There’s plenty of opportunity to go around, it’s not a zero sum game. Everything you’re complaining about you and people with your mindset asked the government to do, they are the ones inflating the price. They back the loans and students cannot even discharge bad debts they’re stuck with it for life and they owe the government. Quit licking their boots and we would be a lot better off.
Only loan bankruptcy won’t eliminate….wonder why

rickyb

govts defunded education. i agree loans drive up the price too. no more education profiteering. theres no way theres enough grants or whatever to cover it. think of all the time wasted of ppl applying for that crap who dont get it. might be more efficient if ppl work or do community service and you get something instead of wasting time on rejected applications which benefits no one. and it puts our industry at economic disadvantage over countries who fund education.

theyre already doing the same thing with fires. in cali, when the forest fires were raging, the rich had their own fire depts fighting to protect their property. its an ugly system.

UnionStrong

govts defunded education. i agree loans drive up the price too. no more education profiteering. theres no way theres enough grants or whatever to cover it. think of all the time wasted of ppl applying for that crap who dont get it. might be more efficient if ppl work or do community service and you get something instead of wasting time on rejected applications which benefits no one. and it puts our industry at economic disadvantage over countries who fund education.

theyre already doing the same thing with fires. in cali, when the forest fires were raging, the rich had their own fire depts fighting to protect their property. its an ugly system.
Who had their own fire depts? Lol

Thebrownblob

Stop playing their game Ricky, because you’re being played. And the same people operating the game are the one you want to fix it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong