student debt

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Plenty of ways to attend college with minimal amount of debt.

Community College, state school commute, part-time studies, delay school-work and save, Military ...

rickyb

But we’ve already discussed most students are morons, they’re taught do what you’re told and you will become a Executive at a large company and at that point you can put aside your morals and scruples to get whatever you want (money or power). Those students are not going to protest as long as they are being told and Believe that’s what’s going to happen until the truth that they became debt slaves sets in, because of their own stupidity and greed and then they become someone who wants the government (The rest of society) to forgive their debt that they cause theirselves.
i dont think they caused it themselves. govt defunded education. thats what happened. i agree theres alot of propaganda to keep them from protesting against unaffordable college

Thebrownblob

i dont think they caused it themselves. govt defunded education. thats what happened. i agree theres alot of propaganda to keep them from protesting against unaffordable

Really? I have three kids, One still in high school. One who paid her way through College and another one who does not want to go to college and they have zero student debt. Once again if you want to be a victim you will be. The government loves victims because they also become controllable.

rickyb

Really? I have three kids, One still in high school. One who paid her way through College and another one who does not want to go to college and they have zero student debt. Once again if you want to be a victim you will be. The government loves victims because they also become controllable.
Dont forget alot of ppl cant self regulate. look at cc debt.

Wat was the college kids job while in school and where did they live?

Thebrownblob

Dont forget alot of ppl cant self regulate. look at cc debt.

Wat was the college kids job while in school and where did they live?
That’s a bunch of BS lol, A typical left reply you think some people are below you and can’t do it themselves. They certainly can. Once again credit card debt is a personal choice no one forces you to do.

Thebrownblob

That’s a bunch of BS lol, A typical left reply you think some people are below you and can’t do it themselves. They certainly can. Once again credit card debt is a personal choice no one forces you to do.
My oldest became a physical therapist. She lived with me for the first couple years and then moved in with a friend. My son decided to go into the trades. My youngest wants to be a nurse and has already received accreditations through high school classes and will continue working while she works her way through school.

rickyb

Alot of ppl cant thats why we have laws. if they could they would pay it off every month right

rickyb

My oldest became a physical therapist. She lived with me for the first couple years and then moved in with a friend. My son decided to go into the trades. My youngest wants to be a nurse and has already received accreditations through high school classes and will continue working while she works her way through school.
Well she lived w u that helps. wat job did she do in college?

I will b a nurse too, apply for usa jobs, and then bail and tell them the country sux like canada

Thebrownblob

Well she lived w u that helps. wat job did she do in college?

I will b a nurse too, apply for usa jobs, and then bail and tell them the country sux like canada
She worked at UPS The first couple years and got the earn and learn as well. Then she went and worked at a physical therapy office as an as an assistant

Thebrownblob

Why do you care where she lives?
Because these colleges are not selling education they’re selling an “experience” so they talk people into sending their kids and putting them in overpriced dorms with overpriced meal plans which is all put on credit. And maybe Ricky’s mom wanted him to get the hell out of the house lol.