student debt

rickyb

One of the greatest pillars of the society that built the greatest country in world history is the nuclear family.

We've now raised multiple generations of women who have been taught to look down on housewives and to view motherhood as a burden.

The result is clear.
ladies mistook work for liberation. now they dont want to work and be expected to do unpaid labor at home. what a suprise.

ExizFed

One of the pillars of the society that built the greatest country in world history is the nuclear family.

We've now raised multiple generations of women who have been taught to look down on housewives and to view motherhood as a burden.

The result is clear.
I don't like how men get treated in Family Court. So to your point I think that has affected men unfortunately so what do we do to fix it?

rickyb

i am watching videos on student loans, and what i realize from watching one is we allow profiteering here to get the education.

banks are making money off these loans. other countries dont allow this.

banks are a parasitic class. theyre not actually creating anything but bigger debts.

the fed lends money to the big banks at near 0% which of course amounts to corporate welfare, which the banks then lend back to the govt at interest and they make the profit. watching this video the girls loans from the private banks and govt are both around 5 or 6%.

oldngray

nowhere special
i am watching videos on student loans, and what i realize from watching one is we allow profiteering here to get the education.

banks are making money off these loans. other countries dont allow this.

banks are a parasitic class. theyre not actually creating anything but bigger debts.
Don't borrow money then.

Problem solved!

rickyb

Don't borrow money then.

Problem solved!
our govts have other priorities like paying people to murder people around the world, and oil corporate welfare. and of course keeping the bank afloat post 2008, so not having indebted students would be bad for their plans

rickyb

going into student debt is a nice primer for being in debt for most of your adult life, because once u got student debt paid, then you get to go into record housing debt which is all the banksters fault

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
going into student debt is a nice primer for being in debt for most of your adult life, because once u got student debt paid, then you get to go into record housing debt which is all the banksters fault
Don’t go to college. It’s a waste of money most of the time. The average student debt is around 35k. And for what? Learn a trade. College isn’t for everyone.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Most of the idiots that graduate don’t even apply for entry level positions in their field because they feel they don’t meet the requirements of the job! What’s that tell you?
There are literally 10s of thousands of careers out there, but colleges over 82 choices of study on average.

rickyb

Don’t go to college. It’s a waste of money most of the time. The average student debt is around 35k. And for what? Learn a trade. College isn’t for everyone.
curious. the average student debt is 35k, but when its paid off theyve paid much higher including interest right?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughter, who was around smart kids from elementary school through high school, was just telling me yesterday that she was shocked how many truly stupid people she came across when she got to college. She wondered how they even got IN to college. She worked her butt off all through school.

rickyb

i think its terrible advice. but ppl should be skeptical of what theyre taking since the cost of college is clearly a for profit operation in north america

Thebrownblob

curious. the average student debt is 35k, but when its paid off theyve paid much higher including interest right?
Because the average student is a maroon, walking around like a sheep waiting for a wolf to devour them, colleges mostly there to teach you how to be a worker bee and do what you’re told without question.

rickyb

Because the average student is a maroon, walking around like a sheep waiting for a wolf to devour them, colleges mostly there to teach you how to be a worker bee and do what you’re told without question.
thats probably true since most ppl are like that and the education system prior to college is like that

Thebrownblob

thats probably true since most ppl are like that and the education system prior to college is like that
You can tell it’s true because the first thing they do is to decouple people from reality of the amount of debt they’re taking on in relation to how fast they can pay it back. They even use the idea that “everyone’s doing it why aren’t you?”

rickyb

You can tell it’s true because the first thing they do is to decouple people from reality of the amount of debt they’re taking on in relation to how fast they can pay it back. They even use the idea that “everyone’s doing it why aren’t you?”
the students shouldve protested against being debt peons but its not in north american culture

peak union rate in america was only 33%. thats not even half what peak union rate was in other western countries

Thebrownblob

the students shouldve protested against being debt peons but its not in north american culture

peak union rate in america was only 33%. thats not even half what peak union rate was in other western countries
But we’ve already discussed most students are morons, they’re taught do what you’re told and you will become a Executive at a large company and at that point you can put aside your morals and scruples to get whatever you want (money or power). Those students are not going to protest as long as they are being told and Believe that’s what’s going to happen until the truth that they became debt slaves sets in, because of their own stupidity and greed and then they become someone who wants the government (The rest of society) to forgive their debt that they cause theirselves.