student debt

rickyb

america is not competitive when the costs of doing things are so high. its an inflation. and my pops thinks its all the same either way. so why does one country do one thing and the other do another.

french students would shut hte country down if they ever pulled this crap out htere.

Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders

·
2h
The average cost of 4-year college in the United States: $23,091

The average cost of 4-year college in France: $212

Education is one of the keys to a successful democracy, so why are we making it so hard for our people to learn?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
america is not competitive when the costs of doing things are so high. its an inflation. and my pops thinks its all the same either way. so why does one country do one thing and the other do another.

french students would shut hte country down if they ever pulled this crap out htere.

Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders

·
2h

Education is one of the keys to a successful democracy, so why are we making it so hard for our people to learn?

23K for 4 years of college?
That's honestly pretty cheap. I'd go for that if I wasn't staying here.

Of course actually having to work your way through school is a problem for a lot of my peers.

Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders

·
2h

Why do people from all over the world come to the United States for a college education then?

rickyb

23K for 4 years of college?
That's honestly pretty cheap. I'd go for that if I wasn't staying here.

Of course actually having to work your way through school is a problem for a lot of my peers.
its not competitive. our housing prices arent competitive either.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
nzxi36p.jpg