student debt

Serf

My kids bought their books used online or rented them when possible.
Black Market Book Economy. Not a bad idea. Just have to make sure the current volume edition is specifically & extremely up to date. Otherwise it's obsolete and cannot be used.

rickyb

Black Market Book Economy. Not a bad idea. Just have to make sure the current volume edition is specifically & extremely up to date. Otherwise it's obsolete and cannot be used.
im learning physics with youtube, although i have access to a free physics teacher during certain hours.

it used to cost me tuition.

i prefer it free because its better if you dont have any money, and it encourages you to try try again. theres no stress of not understanding.

im not sure what happened to my taxes.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's good to hear. It's refreshing. And makes sense. Skeptically: I could have sworn I read the 2015 time frame boycotts/protests/hunger strike that happened on Campus over some racially based issue really did some damage on enrollment. Not necessarily tieing this to that. Just pondering.
It nicked enrollment for a couple years. Incoming freshmen classes have been back to normal size for a few years now though.

So if it was for enrollment numbers they waited a little late.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
[QUOTE="rickyb, post: 4243161, member: 56035]

i prefer it free because its better if you dont have any money, [/QUOTE]
Stunning words of wisdom from Ricky