Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

AB831

When things shut down until they see how much they need, and votes come from way back to take the lead, it makes people wonder. I know you don't wonder, not your nature.
Doesn’t make anyone with a brain wonder at all. The ex-President spent the six months before the election lying about voter fraud within mail-in voting, and his uneducated followers lapped it up and didn’t vote by mail-in. When they counted the mail-in ballots, they were largely in favor of Biden due to Trump’s uneducated followers obeying his lies to the letter of the law. It’s not that hard to grasp.

AB831

That's not true. The observers were supposed to be able to stand within 6 feet to observe. And telling people they are knocking off for the night, then pulling out those suitcases after observers leave? But it's ok, Republican legislatures are cleaning up the rules to make sure everything is fair next time. Elections have consequences. You'll have to win control of those legislatures to get the cheating back.
You’re the worst debater I’ve ever seen. We don’t believe your conspiracy theories. Why do you keep referring to them? No one outside of your Trump cult believes them, so you’re just making yourself look totally ridiculous by continuing to cite fiction as the justification for your position.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The ex-President spent the six months before the election lying about voter fraud
He wasn't lying.
Democrats spent that time paying tens of millions of dollars for lawyers to file dozens of lawsuits, shopping around for liberal judges to make unconstitutional changes to election laws all across the country.

And then they gaslight the country by lying about what they did.

vantexan

You’re the worst debater I’ve ever seen. We don’t believe your conspiracy theories. Why do you keep referring to them? No one outside of your Trump cult believes them, so you’re just making yourself look totally ridiculous by continuing to cite fiction as the justification for your position.
I yield to your brilliance Master Debater.

bacha29

Doesn’t make anyone with a brain wonder at all. The ex-President spent the six months before the election lying about voter fraud within mail-in voting, and his uneducated followers lapped it up and didn’t vote by mail-in. When they counted the mail-in ballots, they were largely in favor of Biden due to Trump’s uneducated followers obeying his lies to the letter of the law. It’s not that hard to grasp.
One of the many ways Trump beat himself in the election. His few legislative accomplishments which were clearly geared toward the rich were overshadowed by his boorish and erratic behavior. That was the difference between Biden and Trump. Biden knew what to say, when to say it and when to keep his mouth shut. Trump couldn't stay on script and when to keep his mouth shut. The longer he went on the more unstable he appeared.

I see today that the Trump organization has to refund $122.7 million to donors because the donor cards did not explain clearly enough to donors that their donation would be come recurring unless they checked off the tiny box that designated their donation as one time only.