Success Tales of Employees Seeking Greener Pastures.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Show us some examples of "social Science". Rush Limbaugh's favorite catch phrase.

Rush is someone who never needs to worry about SS, so he's OK with telling his old, white base that "we need to get rid of entitlements". Problem is, they're so dumb that they don't realize that he's talking about SS and Medicare. Republicans never ever refer to Medicare/SS directly, but use the "entitlements" phraseology so it seems like those damned minorities are getting a free ride.

GOP= Gullible Old Person.

vantexan

Rush is someone who never needs to worry about SS, so he's OK with telling his old, white base that "we need to get rid of entitlements". Problem is, they're so dumb that they don't realize that he's talking about SS and Medicare. Republicans never ever refer to Medicare/SS directly, but use the "entitlements" phraseology so it seems like those damned minorities are getting a free ride.

Can't remember the last time Rush has talked about getting rid of entitlements, if ever. If only you would listen, might learn something. Never heard him mention social science either.

bacha29

Remember a few years ago when Paul Ryan was House speaker and introduced his so called "plan" to save Medicare? His "plan" was to simply eliminate it and replace it with his voucher system whereby every Medicare eligible person would get a check for $7700 to go buy private health insurance. Trouble was there isn't an insurance company in the entire world that was willing to write an insurance contract for a Medicare eligible person for $650 a month.

Remember too the cluckers plan to "repeal and replace" the ACA? We saw the repeal but we've yet to see the replacement and now the cluckers are trying to get the ACA repealed by the SCOTUS.

And to top it all off Van T had to go to the hospital but had no insurance, had to beg for a mercy settlement from the hospital based on the in network fee for service schedule it agreed to for the people who bought insurance. LMAO.

vantexan

Remember a few years ago when Paul Ryan was House speaker and introduced his so called "plan" to save Medicare? His "plan" was to simply eliminate it and replace it with his voucher system whereby every Medicare eligible person would get a check for $7700 to go buy private health insurance. Trouble was there isn't an insurance company in the entire world that was willing to write an insurance contract for a Medicare eligible person for $650 a month.

Remember too the cluckers plan to "repeal and replace" the ACA? We saw the repeal but we've yet to see the replacement and now the cluckers are trying to get the ACA repealed by the SCOTUS.

And to top it all off Van T had to go to the hospital but had no insurance, had to beg for a mercy settlement from the hospital based on the in network fee for service schedule it agreed to for the people who bought insurance. LMAO.
Apparently you have a faulty memory. Thought I didn't have insurance but turned out my JC Penny employee insurance was retroactive to before my hospital visit. I was covered. Neener neener neeeeener!

bacha29

Apparently you have a faulty memory. Thought I didn't have insurance but turned out my JC Penny employee insurance was retroactive to before my hospital visit. I was covered. Neener neener neeeeener!
You're were the guy who was on here bragging about the cut rate deal you got from the medical service provider based on the same rate structure it negotiated with insurers. Cluckers all seem to suffer from the same affliction . Selective memory loss.

Serf

Yang's $1000 a month, giving healthcare to illegals, forgiving student loan debt, eliminating fossil fuels just for starters.
Could you imagine hypothetically or not on 2 January annually the Government giving a direct deposit of 12k to every citizen over 18 years old? The phrase "giving firewater to the Indians" comes to mind. How many people are so irresponsible that it would do more harm than good.

bacha29

Yang's $1000 a month, giving healthcare to illegals, forgiving student loan debt, eliminating fossil fuels just for starters.
Fossil duel phase out and elimination is and will continue to become a driver of the global economy. Keeping kids buried in student debt into their 40's and 50's, what good is that going to do? It isn't the principal that's keeping them down. It's the interest. As for the K per month, granted it would have to be tied to a set of conditions that would be hard to enforce in order for it not to be squandered.
Trouble with cluckers is that they immediately go into attack mode on every new social program that comes along.......then run downtown and sign up for it. We saw it with Social Security, Medicare,school lunch programs and on and on.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The nation's largest public bus system rolled out its first all-electric articulated bus Sunday under a plan to convert New York City's transit agency to a zero-emissions fleet by 2040. The new vehicle was deployed on one of Manhattan's busiest crosstown routes, the 14th Street bus route, 40 mins ago.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trouble with cluckers is that they immediately go into attack mode on every new social program that comes along.......then run downtown and sign up for it. We saw it with Social Security, Medicare,school lunch programs and on and on.
Numbers and sources, please.

Or is it just another of your many fantasies?

vantexan

Fossil duel phase out and elimination is and will continue to become a driver of the global economy. Keeping kids buried in student debt into their 40's and 50's, what good is that going to do? It isn't the principal that's keeping them down. It's the interest. As for the K per month, granted it would have to be tied to a set of conditions that would be hard to enforce in order for it not to be squandered.
Man there's nothing, literally nothing, that can do for us what fossil fuels do. When there is I'm all for it, and am for research into that. But we will be burning fossil fuels until they run out. Any attempt to shut that down will cause extreme strife. And still won't solve the problems the Left says are coming.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Man there's nothing, literally nothing, that can do for us what fossil fuels do. When there is I'm all for it, and am for research into that. But we will be burning fossil fuels until they run out. Any attempt to shut that down will cause extreme strife. And still won't solve the problems the Left says are coming.

Respectfully, I disagree------while it will not happen overnight, we will transition from fossil fuels to alternative forms of energy.

vantexan

You're were the guy who was on here bragging about the cut rate deal you got from the medical service provider based on the same rate structure it negotiated with insurers. Cluckers all seem to suffer from the same affliction . Selective memory loss.
I was the guy who told you the hospital told me that self payers automatically get a discount. Just reported what I was told, no bragging involved. But didn't have to pay it because was luckily covered by my employee insurance which I also reported. You only know about it because I told you about it. No selective memory involved.

vantexan

Respectfully, I disagree------while it will not happen overnight, we will transition from fossil fuels to alternative forms of energy.
When we have alternatives that will power jets, and supply enough electricity to power air conditioning. Until then it's a fantasy. And there's still no mechanism in place that will prevent other countries from burning coal, etc. Why liberals want to crush our economy while turning a blind eye to others can only be explained by their twisted notion that they can implement some kind of socially just economic system by doing so.