Such a peaceful religion...

rickyb

You watch this, and then you tell me that Bush was a "terrorist".
If that video doesn't horrify you, then you are truly lost.
what do you think bush was bombing in iraq / the middle east?

flowers???

theres a double standard in the west: we always know when we endure terrorism (certain kinds anyways), but we dont know what terrorism we impose on 3rd world countries.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

flowers???

It isn't that hard to figure this out. And Iraq would never have happened if they hadn't murdered almost 3,000 of our people.

One side targets militant soldiers. The other specifically targets women, children, and everyone who cannot defend themselves.

rickyb

It isn't that hard to figure this out. And Iraq would never have happened if they hadn't murdered almost 3,000 of our people.

One side targets militant soldiers. The other specifically targets women, children, and everyone who cannot defend themselves.
how many iraqis died in the 1990s because of US sanctions?

and FYI iraqis had nothing to do with 9/11. it was a invasion based on lies, like most wars.

we havent learned anything from 9/11. americans are still blaming foreigners for their problems instead of looking in the mirror. we blame russia, we blame immigrants, we blame muslims.

how many americans died in US wars for oil? and again whos to blame? your govt lies.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
how many iraqis died in the 1990s because of US sanctions?

and FYI iraqis had nothing to do with 9/11. it was a invasion based on lies, like most wars.

we havent learned anything from 9/11. americans are still blaming foreigners for their problems instead of looking in the mirror. we blame russia, we blame immigrants, we blame muslims.

No sidestepping.
And also, please don't ever use the pronoun "we". You aren't one of us. And it shows.

One side attacks and instigates. They try to hurt everyone who is vulnerable, and has a different religion than theirs. It isn't Christianity. We didn't start this.

Funny how Christians can get along with Jews. Who can both get along with Bhudists. Who can all live in harmony with Hindus. Who live in peace with Almost everyone else.

rickyb

No sidestepping.
And also, please don't ever use the pronoun "we". You aren't one of us. And it shows.

One side attacks and instigates. They try to hurt everyone who is vulnerable, and has a different religion than theirs. It isn't Christianity. We didn't start this.

Funny how Christians can get along with Jews. Who can both get along with Bhudists. Who can all live in harmony with Hindus. Who live in peace with Almost everyone else.
get off your fascist horse.

the christians in government have been terrorizing the world for a very long time. vietnam and asia, the middle east, south america, etc.

the US govt has killed probably 10s of millions. the side that instigates is our side, the govt

El Correcto

god is dead
its not about bigger or smaller, its about whether we want our govt to terrorize other countries
I’m just saying you don’t see how some of the worse hell holes on earth were created by people who view the world like you do.

I’m not comparing you to pol pot or Stalin, I’m comparing you to the dum dums that made their revolutions possible.

rickyb

I’m just saying you don’t see how some of the worse hell holes on earth were created by people who view the world like you do.

I’m not comparing you to pol pot or Stalin, I’m comparing you to the dum dums that made their revolutions possible.
our govt creates hell holes around the world. thats the point of terrorism by our govt, to control. its probably very similar to what stalin did.

honestly you and badideaguy would probably have been bigger supporters of someone like stalin than me. im very critical of govt.

floridays

flowers???

theres a double standard in the west: we always know when we endure terrorism (certain kinds anyways), but we dont know what terrorism we impose on 3rd world countries.
We do not target innocent civilians. You are not a "WE," stay out of our politics, Canuck. America is a sovereign nation, and there are a few of us left that prefer to see it remain the same. Got that?