Super Bowl

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Have to hand it to Eagles play calling keeping the Pats off guard and Nick Foles.

Brady did his job giving them the lead but the defense did not do theirs.

bbsam

Staff member
It was nice, now they honor Green Bay by awarding the Lombardi Trophy. Doug Atkins ever heard of him Sammy?
Had heard the name but had to google and watch a video. A bit before my time but I appreciate the style of play.

Buddy called me last night. We might drive out to see Urlacher inducted into the HOF this summer.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
2453B51D-3D6C-428A-9A88-2C3F33DED3B6.png

I have beaten my chest over the years on this site boasting of the greatness of the NewEngland Patriots , all in good fun , professed my love for them and the great Tom Brady , have also taken and accepted beat downs from all the NewEngland haters and in good fun have thrived on it and enjoyed it !!
I just want to say from my heart ( broken a bit )
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
And all my BC Philly fans and just plain old PATRIOTS Haters !!!
This is for you !!!
Just wanted to be a good sport !!
Dilly Dilly yah did it Philly!

floridays

Had heard the name but had to google and watch a video. A bit before my time but I appreciate the style of play.

Buddy called me last night. We might drive out to see Urlacher inducted into the HOF this summer.
Hope you get to go, make it happen. Try to find some old guys when you are there and ask them some Atkins stories also. He was a helluva player, and old guys like young bucks like you asking about the past. Urlacher, helluva player, enjoy.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
View attachment 179147 I have beaten my chest over the years on this site boasting of the greatness of the NewEngland Patriots , all in good fun , professed my love for them and the great Tom Brady , have also taken and accepted beat downs from all the NewEngland haters and in good fun have thrived on it and enjoyed it !!
I just want to say from my heart ( broken a bit )
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES
And all my BC Philly fans and just plain old PATRIOTS Haters !!!
This is for you !!!
Just wanted to be a good sport !!
Dilly Dilly yah did it Philly!

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Hey.

Who knelt at the National Anthem.

Yeah. Nobody cares.

Grabbing the neck of your jersey instead of placing your hand over your heart is the new "taking a knee". Players were told no SB ring for anyone kneeling. That got their attention.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I go to the festivities every year. Pm me if you go.