Supervisors get walked out?

They can’t fire any of them because they’re ALL involved. I’m going to let them lock in some more statements about it all. I have proof they all participated. It’s going to be odd when nlrb, EEOC and attorney gets the same story from each of them. Odd for them anyway. They always think they’re the smartest guys in the room. The level of ignorance is immeasurable here

ski or die

Ski or Die
Seeing as you won reinstatement with BACKPAY which is very difficult to do, there must be some legitimacy to your grievance on termination. If indeed your steward is not on the up and up, you can file charges against him using the evidence in this case. There is the possibility he would be replaced if this story is correct.

Seeing as you won reinstatement with BACKPAY which is very difficult to do, there must be some legitimacy to your grievance on termination. If indeed your steward is not on the up and up, you can file charges against him using the evidence in this case. There is the possibility he would be replaced if this story is correct.
He’s actually in process of stepping down voluntarily now

I gotta thank my current center manager for my preparedness. When he was on car, he told me the center manager had it in for me, he tried to set me up too, and was ready for whatever I had next time(I shocked him before too). I took that tidbit and tucked it away. Began recording everything that was said in office. He eventually moved up(absolutely no integrity in him, perfect for what they want) and was the ringleader in this conspiracy. His conversation almost a decade ago ended up making him look SILLY.
An anonymous call, imagine that, was placed to the 800# on the same day this all went down. They made it seem as if I’m an animal, going in and throwing people out of the way, ripping doors off hinges and turning over package cars. LOL. Not one write up in my file in 13 years, not a serious argument in that time and that day someone just couldn’t hold it in anymore! Had to report it. It was management that made the call. That don’t know I know that. But I do!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I gotta thank my current center manager for my preparedness. When he was on car, he told me the center manager had it in for me, he tried to set me up too, and was ready for whatever I had next time(I shocked him before too). I took that tidbit and tucked it away. Began recording everything that was said in office. He eventually moved up(absolutely no integrity in him, perfect for what they want) and was the ringleader in this conspiracy. His conversation almost a decade ago ended up making him look SILLY.
An anonymous call, imagine that, was placed to the 800# on the same day this all went down. They made it seem as if I’m an animal, going in and throwing people out of the way, ripping doors off hinges and turning over package cars. LOL. Not one write up in my file in 13 years, not a serious argument in that time and that day someone just couldn’t hold it in anymore! Had to report it. It was management that made the call. That don’t know I know that. But I do!

Your in the wrong field

Should have been a Private Investigator

or maybe a double knot spy

Your in the wrong field

Should have been a Private Investigator

or maybe a double knot spy
Lol. I’m just parlaying this into a job with security at ups. Joking of course. Driving is only job at this corporation that has integrity. Without integrity, you have nothing imo. I wouldn’t be able to sleep treating people the way they do. I’d flip burgers with my head up before I could screw someone