Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
In my geo there's zero public restrooms due to the homeless. Nothing kills the mystique like asking a potential customer 'hey, is it ok if I blow up your restroom real quick?' I keep an empty jug of apple juice in the backseat; I got limo tint in the back and I'm flexible, so it works out. I pour it out when I visit the fancy, high cost of living areas if you know what I mean. Whoever does resi in Manhattan should watch out for puddles, just sayin'

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
9305AFCA-EB16-4473-9E3B-1174D80244FE.jpeg

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Hax

When I first started I had to poo realllly bad but was out in the boonies. I crapped in one of the rain bags and used the turn by turn print outs to wipe. A few weeks later we had a rookie meeting where they stressed how helpful it is to learn your route because drivers were getting distracted trying to read while driving. The guy speaking said "I hope one day you wipe your ass with these turn by turns." Little did he know I was way ahead of him.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have an industrial route.

My supervisor can finish my route while I spend the rest of my day on a customers toilet.

Will not do it.
I was out in the boondocks. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Thankfully I bid off cover the next year. That’s right, I :censored2: in the truck, not sorry, FU.