taking my talents to FEDEX

MAKAVELI

If this TA gets becomes our new contract i'm seriously considering quitting, and taking my talents to FEDEX. There is a catch though, I will be investing a lot of the money I have saved up in UPS stock. It will be well worth it. All the bs they're geting away with will help them bring in loads of new money. And with the union selling their bs to its members now you cant go wrong. You can guarantee the Wall Street Journal will be talking about how better off UPS is now, and how they just shamed the teamsters.
A hard head makes a soft ass. You might want to take a look at the FedEx forum before jumping off the cliff.

BLACKBALLED

No bigger mistake can be made by Going to FedEx, regardless of all the whining that goes on in this Forum, UPS is a Benefit most will never have, get over the hate and open your eyes, the grass is definitely not greener on the side of FedEx.

10veleze

Stop complaining and take your sorry a $ $ $ out the door, dude at least you have a job. Right now with this economy people are killing to get a job.

If this TA gets becomes our new contract i'm seriously considering quitting, and taking my talents to FEDEX. There is a catch though, I will be investing a lot of the money I have saved up in UPS stock. It will be well worth it. All the bs they're geting away with will help them bring in loads of new money. And with the union selling their bs to its members now you cant go wrong. You can guarantee the Wall Street Journal will be talking about how better off UPS is now, and how they just shamed the teamsters.

it was a joke fellas, i was just trying to be the lebron james of the parcel industry. i did my part, went to my local meeting saturday and sent my NO in today. I really hope there isnt a strike, hopefully they already have a second more acceptable offer drawn up.

Brown_Star

Methods Man

How long you been working for ups? Ft or pt? Take some alone time to work off your frustration cause this will pass.I don't know what part of the states you are but on the east coast Barney runs his ass off from what I notice and always friggin nervous lol

​Good luck to you and be well!

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Bye bye