Taylor’s Message

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So our almighty great and powerful negotiator and advocate for the greatest labor union had a message for all. Vote for you!
I really don’t know what to say about the direction of this IBT!

Tony Q

So our almighty great and powerful negotiator and advocate for the greatest labor union had a message for all. Vote for you!
I really don’t know what to say about the direction of this IBT!
The next three years will be a wild ride. I would find another guy to latch onto just in case.

Tony Q

Denis sux!
You want to trade insults? Okay, Sean needs phone books to stand on so people can see him. I saw him and Fred together Thursday and I swear I saw Fred rest his elbow on Sean’s head.

So where does this get us, trading insults. If you really want to resort to this, okay.

wide load

You want to trade insults? Okay, Sean needs phone books to stand on so people can see him. I saw him and Fred together Thursday and I swear I saw Fred rest his elbow on Sean’s head.

So where does this get us, trading insults. If you really want to resort to this, okay.
I got one!!
Denis SUX!!!

Box Ox

Mine was funnier. The whole has to stand on phone books thing is better content. Anyone can say anything sux. Having to stand on phone books because you are a little man is pretty funny.

Yeah. But then again, ad hominem attacks on your opponent's appearance rather than the facts of the matter you're opposing them in is typically a sign that the facts are not with you and you don't have anything more productive to say.

Tony Q

Yeah. But then again, ad hominem attacks on your opponent's appearance rather than the facts of the matter you're opposing them in is typically a sign that the facts are not with you and you don't have anything more productive to say.
I could add content to a lot of these people’s true character but I will refrain.

PT Car Washer

The donald trump for president playbook?

F

Frankie's Friend

You already started it with SO.
They have medicine for alzheimers but not for being a liar.
You choose.

Ms.PacMan

Favorite Denis quotes from the call today;

You all complained that you couldn't get on the 9.5 list because of company harassment and while I find that hard to believe o_O we addressed it anyway.... and the 9.5 list will now be handled by the union.

Addressing over 70 hr work weeks....we have addressed your concerns and there is very specific language in the contract now....the company can only work you 70 hrs during the regular year if there is an act of God blah, blah, blah....look guys, in all reality you will only have to work 3 or 4 Saturdays after Thankgiving. o_O

Ms.PacMan

I forgot the best one...

Don't vote no for a person who has yet to work at UPS (a part timer) and has no bearing on your job with the company.

Yeah, no bearing, I love a shiny new employee loading my truck everyday.

wide load

Favorite Denis quotes from the call today;

You all complained that you couldn't get on the 9.5 list because of company harassment and while I find that hard to believe o_O we addressed it anyway.... and the 9.5 list will now be handled by the union.

Addressing over 70 hr work weeks....we have addressed your concerns and there is very specific language in the contract now....the company can only work you 70 hrs during the regular year if there is an act of God blah, blah, blah....look guys, in all reality you will only have to work 3 or 4 Saturdays after Thankgiving. o_O
Perfect example of a guy that is so out of touch of what we really do for a living.