Taylor’s Message

F

Frankie's Friend

I’ll look into some treatments for Alzheimer’s is you get something to help with your bipolar disorder.
Yeah dude, you're lying again.

Yes, it is probably something parallel to your future prescribed meds. Look into it.

Lying is a problem with your integrity and is a spiritual issue.
You lie because you want to not because you conveniently forget.

Box Ox

Yeah Sean has spent a lot of time loading, delivering and white knuckling it in the winter driving a UPS truck. All with a booster seat.

I don't particularly care how much on the job experience a Teamster leader has as long as he can get his facts right and fight for the membership.

I do care how much on the job experience a Teamster leader has when the lack of it makes it easier for him to sell out the membership during Contract "negotiations".

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yeah Sean has spent a lot of time loading, delivering and white knuckling it in the winter driving a UPS truck. All with a booster seat.
At least he fights UPS. I think we need to look into Denis’ retirement compensation. Let’s see what UPS gave him. Bet we hear about him in the back of the IBT magazine soon.

Tony Q

At least he fights UPS. I think we need to look into Denis’ retirement compensation. Let’s see what UPS gave him. Bet we hear about him in the back of the IBT magazine soon.
I doubt it, but I hear through the grapevine that Sean has bigger things than the IIO waiting for him and his transgressions. Should be interesting.

F

Frankie's Friend

A short employee that works is better than a taller one that sells out members for money.
I don't particularly care how much on the job experience a Teamster leader has as long as he can get his facts right and fight for the membership.

I do care how much on the job experience a Teamster leader has when the lack of it makes it easier for him to sell out the membership during Contract "negotiations".
We'll take the new guy with an honest heart over the good ol boys who steal members money but selling them out so they can live the party life on our hard earned union contributions.

Tony Q

That’s because you have about a year and a half with the Teamsters, so it makes you feel better about yourself.

Box Ox

I doubt it, but I hear through the grapevine that Sean has bigger things than the IIO waiting for him and his transgressions. Should be interesting.

Like your "grapevine" and their "professional negotiating skills" have any credibility right now anyway.

That’s because you have about a year and a half with the Teamsters, so it makes you feel better about yourself.

Hey, this is the internet. We can make all the false aspersions about each other that we want to. I'll stick to the facts regarding what you and your buddies have been up to in the real world.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He does. It’s called Hoffa. That’s the reason he and Z announced their candidacy early. That way Hoffa can violate article 19 of the constitution. Brush up on it. You might need it too. Remember, your an official. Most on here are not.

ManInBrown

I listened for 60 seconds. As soon as he said “it’s a great contract, and the majority of the two man teams were in favor of it” I hung up. What a joke