Taylor’s Message

F

Frankie's Friend

At least he fights UPS. I think we need to look into Denis’ retirement compensation. Let’s see what UPS gave him. Bet we hear about him in the back of the IBT magazine soon.
They didnt post any scandals this time. Maybe they ran out of paper or ink half way thru.
Maybe it read something like over 70 cases being investigated in about 4 months of phone calls.

Now that's something to be proud of.

Tony Q

He does. It’s called Hoffa. That’s the reason he and Z announced their candidacy early. That way Hoffa can violate article 19 of the constitution. Brush up on it. You might need it too. Remember, your an official. Most on here are not.
If I’m an official I don’t have tons of audio that would make the stuff Tim S said make him look like Mr. Rogers. Your guy has such a paper trail. I’m not a JR fan, but he’s going to grease up mr. O’Brien. Elizabeth Warren and all the people he know won’t touch him after that. He could probably get endorsements from Donald Trump though.

over9five

Staff member
This is the only account I will need. My disdain for the likes of people like you make me feel like pushing this thing in the direction of a strike. I would love to see your punk ass.
Look what you guys have done to Tony Q. He was so nice and respectful no matter what a couple weeks ago!

F

Frankie's Friend

Ass. We can post that?
@Tony Q's family does not like expodure.
20180811_224538.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If I’m an official I don’t have tons of audio that would make the stuff Tim S said make him look like Mr. Rogers. Your guy has such a paper trail. I’m not a JR fan, but he’s going to grease up mr. O’Brien. Elizabeth Warren and all the people he know won’t touch him after that. He could probably get endorsements from Donald Trump though.
37CA1796-2AB5-4C9C-B862-05C866DF59B7.jpeg