TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

stink219

Lmao@ botched! Who botched them? The guys down there were working without a contract for a year before UA got in while the mayor that the teamsters endorsed (atta boy JOJO!) Is entertaining bids to privatize! Annnnnnd you're saying the UA slate botched it?? Lmao! You two are PRECIOUS!!!!

Tell me another one!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not truthful........ DPW had a contract ready to roll, twice. But I think they were told by UA to wait. "We will get you H&W and Teamsters pension." Same promise at RIH. But don't take my word for it. 72 DPW folks are pzzed. Not at JB or DT. You want to talk about Business Agents not calling members back? Talk to EC. Empty promises my friend.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

You know me...
Not truthful........ DPW had a contract ready to roll, twice. But I think they were told by UA to wait. "We will get you H&W and Teamsters pension." Same promise at RIH. But don't take my word for it. 72 DPW folks are pzzed. Not at JB or DT. You want to talk about Business Agents not calling members back? Talk to EC. Empty promises my friend.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

Before I call BS on everything you just said, I think it is fair to let you know that one of my family members is employed there. That said, either you have been GROSSLY misinformed, or you are full of....

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Before I call BS on everything you just said, I think it is fair to let you know that one of my family members is employed there. That said, either you have been GROSSLY misinformed, or you are full of....

Sent using BrownCafe App
I don't believe you. And this is coming from them, not me. I think the BA is selling you on a phony bill of goods. How was the Flanagan meeting btw?

POS251

Stink you are correct!!! DPW was lied too, they were filled with empty promises told they were getting HW & Pension,they were told not to sign their contract til UA got into office. It's all true NONE of its lies . The only liars are new administration.. there is no misinformation.. DT had that contract done.. 251 you are full of........

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

And so it begins. The shell game of blame.
I know 251 has a cousin in every barn (sarcastic) but I feel the proof is in the members. And they are the ones suffering. They are the ones that are now realizing they were lied to.
But I didn't want to fall of topic. The OP was asking about the Pope. BA at UPS confirmed she will be there. Just seems like we are inundated with guest speakers and even info that has zero to do with our local the last few months. We spend more resources outside or union than in......in more ways than one!

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

Last edited:

You know me...
I know 251 has a cousin in every barn (sarcastic) but I feel the proof is in the members. And they are the ones suffering. They are the ones that are now realizing they were lied to.
But I didn't want to fall of topic. The OP was asking about the Pope. BA at UPS confirmed she will be there. Just seems like we are inundated with guest speakers and even info that has zero to do with our local the last few months. We spend more resources outside or union than in......in more ways than one!

1. Fall River DPW: There is an easy way to decide who is right and who is wrong. I understand there will be a steward election down there. If you are correct, and the members hate the UA slate, then the steward that was appointed by JOJO and the gang should win. If I'm right, there will be a change.

2. "Spend more resources" Can you confirm that any of the speakers at our local are paid? Or is that yet another blind and baseless accusation? Remember how well the "paid consultant" argument went for JOJO in the January meeting...

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

Yeah...MT fumbled thur given vague answers and then the rest is history...or did you forget!!!
2 steward election because steward there confronted EC who didn't like it...(*I might have a few family members there too)

Sent using BrownCafe App

smells like godzilla

Money spent on member education. That's a campaign promise fulfilled and it's an ongoing process. Sunday will be the 4th steward education workshop since January 1.
The truck is on picket lines, that's what it's for. Mobile solidarity.
Members voted for a more active union. They got it.
The old ways are over. Deal with it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

1. Fall River DPW: There is an easy way to decide who is right and who is wrong. I understand there will be a steward election down there. If you are correct, and the members hate the UA slate, then the steward that was appointed by JOJO and the gang should win. If I'm right, there will be a change.

2. "Spend more resources" Can you confirm that any of the speakers at our local are paid? Or is that yet another blind and baseless accusation? Remember how well the "paid consultant" argument went for JOJO in the January meeting...

Sent using BrownCafe App
1. Why is EC re-electing? Will this be another "at the hall" transparency election where every Membership supporter gets 1 vote? At least mix it up man. What wrong with the steward DPW has?
2. I wasn't insinuating you, I mean UA pays the speakers. I'm talking about resources to support other union. Which could be a good thing, however, 3 months in is no place to use our money as an ATM. How much is diesel these days?

stink219

Money spent on member education. That's a campaign promise fulfilled and it's an ongoing process. Sunday will be the 4th steward education workshop since January 1.
The truck is on picket lines, that's what it's for. Mobile solidarity.
Members voted for a more active union. They got it.
The old ways are over. Deal with it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Deal with it? Deal with it! Oh trust me chops, it will be!! Love the response btw. I'm gonna use that!!

You know me...
1. Why is EC re-electing? Will this be another "at the hall" transparency election where every Membership supporter gets 1 vote? At least mix it up man. What wrong with the steward DPW has?
2. I wasn't insinuating you, I mean UA pays the speakers. I'm talking about resources to support other union. Which could be a good thing, however, 3 months in is no place to use our money as an ATM. How much is diesel these days?

1. Uhhhh..not sure if you know how a "RE"-election works, but there has to be an initial election in order to implement the "RE"....and I have no idea how it will be administered. But I assure you, democracy shall prevail.

2. USE THE LOCALS FUNDS AS AN ATM????? COMING FROM A JB SUPPORTER????? BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. *(breath) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

They drove the truck to Vermont to support our BROTHERS up there on the picket line. If you are against that, then how can you possibly consider yourself a Union man? You've said a LOT of dumb smilet on here, but that was by far the dumbest thing you have ever taken the time to type out.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Deal with it? Deal with it! Oh trust me chops, it will be!! Love the response btw. I'm gonna use that!!

If you need help dealing with it, feel free to reach out. Because so far, you suck at it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

What do we need to be doing up in Vermont ?when we have companies here that need complete attention ... I don't know DPW told me they like to get kissed first before they get friend.....

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

There's nothing wrong with the stewart down at DPW..EC didn't like the fact that he was confronted and asked where all the promises were.. Inactive Union yes but within our union not everybody elses

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
POS...I have had a feeling I know exactly who you are. Why can you not accept that the members have spoken, and they wanted change? Every time you pull your smilet, you lose more and more support.

And the "stewart" down at DPW has been quoted as saying "just let them (the city) do what they have to do. You don't want to make the mayor mad"

Great union guy right there. Dont stand up for our rights, the boss will get mad! He's a POS just like you are JOJO. Thats why you are unemployed. Dont get mad about it. Instead, take that energy and LEARN SOMETHING YOU IGNORANT SCHMUCK.

The former self described "CEO of local 251" cant even spell the word STEWARD....what a JOKE!

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
What do we need to be doing up in Vermont ?when we have companies here that need complete attention ... I don't know DPW told me they like to get kissed first before they get friend.....

Sent using BrownCafe App

Riiiight...well, that explains that lack of support last year when Local 25 came down to RIH for the Xpedex Strike. You didnt even mention it. I thought S.O. and those boys were your friends? Yet they form a picket line at a barn that is under YOUR control, and dont even let the 2500 members there know about it?

friend YOU JoJo. You had it coming, and you got EXACTLY what you deserved.

Furthermore, I REALLY REALLY hope to christ you get that re-election. Because you are going to get BURIED. How is that going by the way? Lets see if I have the timeline correct here:
1. JoJo loses the election he tried to rig.

2. JoJo claims the challengers had inside knowledge of a 1 on 1 conversation he had with the legal department in DC. (lulz)

3.JoJo's buddies down at the JC10 realize he's bat:censored2: crazy and rule against him.

4. JoJo appeals to the International after throwing them under the bus at the JC10 hearing.

5. International ignores him...like a pan handler at a stop sign.

6. JoJo appeals to the department of labor. Investigation is ongoing...

7. I would imagine the next step is a letter to Obama, and if that doesnt work, a petition to the English Parlement perhaps? Maybe get the UN involved?

You dont think people know this JoJo? You dont think that people form their own opinions? Your reputation is garbage now JoJo. You should have lost with some grace and tried again in three years. But you are too stupid to realize that. Jackass.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

stink219

1. Uhhhh..not sure if you know how a "RE"-election works, but there has to be an initial election in order to implement the "RE"....and I have no idea how it will be administered. But I assure you, democracy shall prevail.

2. USE THE LOCALS FUNDS AS AN ATM????? COMING FROM A JB SUPPORTER????? BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. *(breath) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

They drove the truck to Vermont to support our BROTHERS up there on the picket line. If you are against that, then how can you possibly consider yourself a Union man? You've said a LOT of dumb smilet on here, but that was by far the dumbest thing you have ever taken the time to type out.

Sent using BrownCafe App
If it's for our union thats one thing. That truck has been used for non teamster related stuff. That's where I see an issue.

You know me...
If it's for our union thats one thing. That truck has been used for non teamster related stuff. That's where I see an issue.

So supporting the labor movement is not one of their duties as officers of the local?

Go ahead and look up the oath they took during the January meeting. I'll wait...

Sent using BrownCafe App