TDU?

Well he had a chance to say something today at the General Membership Meeting. But he sat there on the dais without saying a word. A matter of fact after the meeting I saw him speaking with just one person.
But then his technique seems to be going it alone. And then speaking to a camera who will not question him or refute anything he says.
sounds real fun.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Well he had a chance to say something today at the General Membership Meeting. But he sat there on the dais without saying a word. A matter of fact after the meeting I saw him speaking with just one person.
But then his technique seems to be going it alone. And then speaking to a camera who will not question him or refute anything he says.
My question is are any of the new slate Tim has choose to run with like Liam.......we all on here know Liam is tims mistake whether he takes credit for it or not......he has proven record of choose bad running mates........how can we trust tims judgement with this new slate we don't know anything about......there can be 3 Liam's on this slate for all we know

10 point

My question is are any of the new slate Tim has choose to run with like Liam.......we all on here know Liam is tims mistake whether he takes credit for it or not......he has proven record of choose bad running mates........how can we trust tims judgement with this new slate we don't know anything about......there can be 3 Liam's on this slate for all we know
Or even FIVE RON CAREYS?

By The Book

No.
How can you say it's all good?
Our turn over rate has been really high this year. Prob the worst ive seen it in years.
My post is only to say it's all good then if UPS was paying the correct wage. The high turnover rate will continue, in some areas more than others due to the wages paid by other companies in those areas. How does UPS retain good workers?, not sure. Will higher wages help, I think so.

10 point

If there were five of those kind of guys local 804 would be in Trusteeship. Those kinda guys get banned for life.
That was a good response. yeah, you made good on that one!but I like Ron and what he stood for. people get in trouble from time to time but in his case the good outweighs any bad.