Teamsters demand answers

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
View attachment 395843

Anybody that lost their job needs to stand up and go after these petty tyrants. If you know someone who was fired due to mandates or got injured from being forced to get the vaxx, encourage them to join a class action lawsuit against their employer. They don't get to pretend like nothing happened.
How’s that job at Target working out for you anyway?

Karma...

there is no excuse for heat stroke/heat exhaustion......responsibility is both ups and the employee......I suggest that ups stop giving water away and instead require that employees bring their own water......water bubblers in the buildings are ok but I cant imagine any sane person drinking from them due to them being filthy and unsanitary..........no more coddling for the gimme gimme gimme people.....back in my day we never had or expected water being provided for us.....we brought our own......

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
there is no excuse for heat stroke/heat exhaustion......responsibility is both ups and the employee......I suggest that ups stop giving water away and instead require that employees bring their own water......water bubblers in the buildings are ok but I cant imagine any sane person drinking from them due to them being filthy and unsanitary..........no more coddling for the gimme gimme gimme people.....back in my day we never had or expected water being provided for us.....we brought our own......
565E1FED-CF12-4CD0-BA69-3761595605C9.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

“Yeap”... The good olde days...:wootsmiley:

Integrity

Binge Poster
You have me confused.

25 years full-time would make you a pkg or feeder driver. Unless you were able to bid a 22.2 inside

job with 7 yrs part-time seniority. Or, bid from feeders/pkg to an inside job ?

22.3 jobs didn't exist 25 years ago....

I'm not asking for an explanation. It's just an observation, on my part.
Some of my part-time years were as a part-time supervisor.

Went full-time as a management candidate, decided against it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It doesn’t seem like you know much about heat related illnesses/injuries.

What'dyabringmetoday???

how so? We have about 150 of them here
For one, in our building when they first "won" those jobs, part-timers were allowed to come off their shift and work as a casual driver. When those folks went full-time driving, the company was allowed to show them as a 22.3 job. No inside work whatsoever. So obviously, they get away with a lot of fibbing on the actual number of jobs created. I apologize for not being a cheerleader for this union.

Thebrownblob

For one, in our building when they first "won" those jobs, part-timers were allowed to come off their shift and work as a casual driver. When those folks went full-time driving, the company was allowed to show them as a 22.3 job. No inside work whatsoever. So obviously, they get away with a lot of fibbing on the actual number of jobs created. I apologize for not being a cheerleader for this union.
No one‘s mad at you for pointing out something that shouldn’t happen. I’ve never heard of those kind of jobs being 22.3 that doesn’t sound like an international problem that sounds like a local problem. We have a list of every job in our local, it describes the job and also if the job is vacated it is re- bid in a timely manner so as we don’t lose the allotment of 22.3 jobs. Did you happen to file a grievance when this happened? It would’ve been very easy to win, lots of people do not understand if you don’t do anything the company will do whatever they want and some locals are weak and just look the other way if no one complains.