Teamsters demand answers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think that's an easier fix than putting air conditioning in every package car.
Totally agree I don’t think that’s unreasonable at all
Now the problems gonna be holding ups to it because you know they’ll have figured out a way to bastardize it before the inks dry
Contract needs to spell it out in black and white not this ambiguous could go either way language

Thebrownblob

Totally agree I don’t think that’s unreasonable at all
Now the problems gonna be holding ups to it because you know they’ll have figured out a way to bastardize it before the inks dry
Contract needs to spell it out in black and white not this ambiguous could go either way language

Just like they try to do with eight hour days

Brownwind

Feeders have air conditioning only because at one time years ago they were a tight knit group who made their demands known at contract time and were willing to strike for them. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The company is LOADED with squeaky wheels now days but they are all afraid to strike so the company just laughs at them.
Appreciate your response. I was told that It’s a federal law to have a/c in the tractors.

I just squeak when I walk now. And yes the company laughs

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Never heard that one. I would have to see that law in the books.
I’ve only seen it in the contract.
Maybe it’s like a hidden part of osha regulations so it may just tie into it. Kinda makes sense. Long distance driving in a closed off truck would turn anyone into burnt toast

Beezer

Ohhhhhhh now it makes sense why there was a pallet sized stack of "cold water" and Gatorade water packets near the dispatch office. This is their solution to UPSers dying to the heat. It all makes sense now.