Teamsters demand answers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's the DOT that made UPS put in the ac , believe it or not , these tractors throw off a lot of heat. Nobody wants a trucker to pass out while on the roadways , it wasn't from the goodness of Berlin's heart
Berlin? As in Nazis? If so, that’s appropriate.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
But it's okay if a package car driver passes out...
I've been in a 140 degree brownie for many yrs , it's miserable, yeah I've burnt my elbow leaning on a shelf you could cook eggs on , but your moving with wide open doors and your body is moving ! Sitting in a tractor almost on top of that engine in traffic with no ac , makes you drowsy !! Stand next to a feeder or running shifter in a heat wave , you'll feel that engine heat !

I've been in a 140 degree brownie for many yrs , it's miserable, yeah I've burnt my elbow leaning on a shelf you could cook eggs on , but your moving with wide open doors and your body is moving ! Sitting in a tractor almost on top of that engine in traffic with no ac , makes you drowsy !! Stand next to a feeder or running shifter in a heat wave , you'll feel that engine heat !
Sorry my brother I am not feeling any sympathy for you at all right now

Wind the windows down and drop the hammer

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Sorry my brother I am not feeling any sympathy for you at all right now

Wind the windows down and drop the hammer
Been there and almost passed out several times
I'm just stating the facts why the tractors have ac
I am all for the pkg cars getting them as well ,,, hell,, you remember back in the day, we were happy just to get the shorts approved

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Been there and almost passed out several times
I'm just stating the facts why the tractors have ac
I am all for the pkg cars getting them as well ,,, hell,, you remember back in the day, we were happy just to get the shorts approved
We’re all slaves on the same ship.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Watch out for jumping squirrels. Actual quote from a supe one PCM

That’s no joke ... years ago a package car driver got attacked by a mad squirrel, he had to fight it off with his first generation diad.

Wish I had that on video...had to be hilarious 😆

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe the company can put those that can't man up and take the heat, on night delivery duty? Start them at 8 pm and they can deliver all night long.

Trucker Clock

This is their solution to UPSers dying to the heat.

How many drivers have died due to heat.

UPS has over 110,000 drivers. I know of 1 that supposedly died of heat stroke this year. While 1 is too many, how come the other 109,999 drivers made it through the heat OK?

It does not seem to be an issue looking at the numbers. Drink plenty of water and find some shade or A/C if you’re feeling nauseated from the heat.

How many drivers have died due to heat.

UPS has over 110,000 drivers. I know of 1 that supposedly died of heat stroke this year. While 1 is too many, how come the other 109,999 drivers made it through the heat OK?

It does not seem to be an issue looking at the numbers. Drink plenty of water and find some shade or A/C if you’re feeling nauseated from the heat.
Maybe a low death rate but we had several drivers this year had a seat medical attention due to the excessive heat