Teamsters to STRIKE UPS coming soon.

Tony Q

Start coming to the buildings and saying vote NO, unless you are part of TDU which if In fact you did help negotiate this contract you would not be apart of TDU more like Hoffas goons.
I think I will just help tank the contract from the keyboard like you are.

Superteeth2478

You should use that as another reason to vote no.
You fool, do you realize how irrelevant you are in my decision to vote no? Just like you were unable to get anyone on here to vote "yes" because of your bull:censored2:, your excessive sarcasm is just as useless in garnering more "no" votes. You're just plain old irrelevant.

cachmeifucan

If I ever meet queen tony I'm going to tell you what a piece of garbage you are don't come to cach in Hodgkins IL. Nobody believe you a strike has 0 chance we will vote it down work on old contract get a little better maybe get voted down again then forced on us by people u got your lips stuck to

Tony Q

Tony has an inability to use proper English and he clearly can not use to and too correctly over and over again, and many other basic grammatical errors. I won’t mention IQ or education, but we all know there is a lack of it on the IBT negotiating side and not the company side. This contract demonstrates that very well.
In the above post you are referencing show me where there is a spelling error.

Tony Q

You fool, do you realize how irrelevant you are in my decision to vote no? Just like you were unable to get anyone on here to vote "yes" because of your bull:censored2:, your excessive sarcasm is just as useless in garnering more "no" votes. You're just plain old irrelevant.
There are about 35 posters who post here. There are thousands who never say a word or post. They read it. I am not here for you, I am here for them.

Superteeth2478

There are about 35 posters who post here. There are thousands who never say a word or post. They read it. I am not here for you, I am here for them.
Who you're here for is irrelevant also, because you forgot that part where YOU'RE irrelevant. You haven't provided any credentials to back up your claim that you were part of the negotiating committee. I could just as easily have claimed all the bull:censored2: you've claimed from the start and acted like I had more influence that I really do, too. But then, I'm not a habitual liar like you...

Tony Q

Who you're here for is irrelevant also, because you forgot that part where YOU'RE irrelevant. You haven't provided any credentials to back up your claim that you were part of the negotiating committee. I could just as easily have claimed all the bull:censored2: you've claimed from the start and acted like I had more influence that I really do, too.
I'm so irrelevant that you have quoted me 7 times in a day. Struck a nerve I guess.

cachmeifucan

IL be voting no, educating others to vote no passing out fliers and vote no shirts I won't be hard to find just ask around. But 705 won't even vote until national passes so IL have to wait. I bet national doesn't vote until January

Box Ox

I think I will just help tank the contract from the keyboard like you are.

The Contract does a pretty good job of tanking itself if you just read all the words. If pointing out those words is “tanking the Contract”, so be it, I guess. It is a real rag.

cachmeifucan

Your here for yourself you do realize your doing more damage to your own cause which only helps the vote no movement growing daily. Once people realize ups is paying new hires 13 while they still making 11 that is many no votes. If you negotiated this it's your fault. What type of education do you have. I don't need the university the people on ups side are highly educated your just a union tool who probably took a couple classes that nobody ever fails. VOTE NO didn't you say before that you are voting no. Are you still voting no.

BULL:censored2: you scare monger! UPS can not afford even a 5 day work stoppage! You are an idiot if you think management can take out loads using Orion! We will have one of the largest block parties on the picket line.

How about this meathead, Why don't you tell us how the '97 strike ended?
97’ ended with many concessions across the country. The West made out like bandits tho.

cachmeifucan

I got 1 of the many 22.3 jobs and now I'm looking good to retire at 57 with 30 years full-time and 9 part time I just need a pension increase

Tony Q

Your here for yourself you do realize your doing more damage to your own cause which only helps the vote no movement growing daily. Once people realize ups is paying new hires 13 while they still making 11 that is many no votes. If you negotiated this it's your fault. What type of education do you have. I don't need the university the people on ups side are highly educated your just a union tool who probably took a couple classes that nobody ever fails. VOTE NO didn't you say before that you are voting no. Are you still voting no.
Look, I don't know if you are thick or what. I want you to vote no na I want everyone else to do the same. I want to tank this contract. I want what is next. Vote No

Superteeth2478

I'm so irrelevant that you have quoted me 7 times in a day. Struck a nerve I guess.
Get your head out of your ass, bub. You're irrelevant to how people vote. That's how I initially used the word "irrelevant", and how I'm continuing to use it. Are you a diagnosed narcissist or something?

Tony Q

Get your head out of your ass, bub. You're irrelevant to how people vote. That's how I initially used the word "irrelevant", and how I'm continuing to use it. Are you a diagnosed narcissist or something?
Okay. is this why yo are quoting my posts so much. I think you like me.