Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So you complain about the name calling, then you call names. Typical of someone like you. It's ok for you to do it but then you rat those out who give it back to you.
Name calling????
If you're offended by the label "bell ringer", report me.
I really don't care about the name calling, but have tried to refrain from some of my past tendencies.

I do however find the Photoshop picture assault on Tim S, as well as Hoffa/Hall/O, to be bush league, offensive and disrespectful.
I am not a Hoffa fan, yet I realize and acknowledge that he is still our General President and with that title comes a degree of respect, at least from me, and to superimpose a pig nose on his likeness is indefensible.
It really shows an ignorance and lack of class by the poster(s) and apparently somebody agrees with me, because every photo I have reported has been removed.

If reporting those pictures as offensive makes me a rat in your eyes, so be it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We remember Article 12 sec 6 of the IBT Constitution which renders the rest of the article mute, when ever the General Executive Board deems it necessary and it must be amended next summer.

The UPS master language was (voted on and) approved by the membership.

Is that the problem ?

I am not a Hoffa fan, yet I realize and acknowledge that he is still our General President and with that title comes a degree of respect, at least from me, and to superimpose a pig nose on his likeness is indefensible.

Desperate people....

Result, in desperate measures.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The UPS master language was (voted on and) approved by the membership.

Is that the problem ?
That in it self, no.

But we all know there are many more layers to the story and I only have 6 minutes left on my lunch break.
So, maybe later.

Desperate people....

Result, in desperate measures.

-Bug-
You seemed awfully amused by the Tim S pictures.
I also seem to recall you posting some of them?
Are you one of those desperate people.

5habits100

Name calling????
If you're offended by the label "bell ringer", report me.
I really don't care about the name calling, but have tried to refrain from some of my past tendencies.

I do however find the Photoshop picture assault on Tim S, as well as Hoffa/Hall/O, to be bush league, offensive and disrespectful.
It really shows an ignorance and lack of class by the poster(s) and apparently somebody agrees with me, because every photo I have reported has been removed.

If reporting those pictures as offensive makes me a rat in your eyes, so be it.
If I were offended I would have responded differently. The GP isn't getting elected based on what happens on here.
As far as photoshop I don't know how to do it nor do I care to.
If you ratted someone out. You said you're a rat in my eyes not me. But I do agree with you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Only if they say he is. If you say someone else is, apparently they might report it as offensive because you aren't on their side. If you aren't with them then their opinion is :shutupsmiley:

Finally someone who understands, and a worthwhile smilee ?

...and apparently effective. :shutupsmiley:

804brown

Is Liam a rat?
Im not exactly sure what kind of animal he is these days but what he is currently is A PERSON NO ONE CAN TRUST!! He truly believes that he can put together a slate to challenge the current board (which he is a a current member of)but I highly doubt that anyone will trust him again. How can anyone run with Liam when they never will know if he is taping them or plotting in advance to undermine them.
At this point the only shop stewards in our local who would run with him are the few who work for the outside shops (Liam no longer is allowed in UPS facilities but still can go visit the outside-non-UPS buildings in our local) and that is because they probably dont know what went on in Maspeth last year.
Again, "rat" is a really charged word with lots of connotations. What he did was lose any credibility he had by SECRETLY taping his friend or friends. Who knows what other conversations were SECRETLY taped??
From the time that first video appeared on you tube, everyone who ever meets with Liam will suspect that they might could be taped. No member, no steward,no fellow board member, no management personnel can ever TRUST this man again. Being smart and methodical is an asset. Not being trustworthy or lacking ethics is a fatal liability that he can never undo!!

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Im not exactly sure what kind of animal he is these days but what he is currently is A PERSON NO ONE CAN TRUST!! He truly believes that he can put together a slate to challenge the current board (which is a a current member of)but I highly doubt that anyone will trust him again. How can anyone run with Liam when they never will know if he is taping them or plotting in advance to undermine them.
At this point the only shop stewards in our local who would run with him are the few who work for the outside shops (Liam no longer is allowed in UPS facilities but still can go visit the outside-non-UPS buildings in our local) and that is because they probably dont know what went on in Maspeth last year.
Again, "rat" is a really charged word with lots of connotations. What he did was lose any credibility he had by SECRETLY taping his friend or friends. Who knows what other conversations were SECRETLY taped??
From the time that first video appeared on you tube, everyone who ever meets with Liam will suspect that they might could be taped. No member, no steward,no fellow board member, no management personnel can ever TRUST this man again. Being smart and methodical is an asset. Not being trustworthy or lacking ethics is a fatal liability that he can never undo!!
He reminds me of a guy holding office in my local.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Im not exactly sure what kind of animal he is these days but what he is currently is A PERSON NO ONE CAN TRUST!! He truly believes that he can put together a slate to challenge the current board (which he is a a current member of)but I highly doubt that anyone will trust him again. How can anyone run with Liam when they never will know if he is taping them or plotting in advance to undermine them.
But if Tim was doing the right thing, he shouldn't have anything to worry about with being recorded. It seems like Tim is more focused on his career than the members.

image.jpg
Damn do we got a lot of signatures for Hoffa & Hall. Can't wait to get up at two am Thursday night to get more. We set our goal high. We want to represent and I think we will. Please keep up the hate. It clean burning fuel.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Tim was doing the right thing, he shouldn't have anything to worry about
See what happens when things are taken out of context?

Who is controlling when the recording is started and stopped?

That's the problem with trying to make heads or tails out of Liam's "recordings".

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

See what happens when things are taken out of context?

Who is controlling when the recording is started and stopped?

That's the problem with trying to make heads or tails out of Liam's "recordings".
It sucks that Liam recorded Tim.........but he exposed Tim for the kind of person he is........I doubt Liam records everyone he speaks with(but you never know)......in my opinion he recorded Tim because he knew tim was selfish and had his personal agenda......instead of putting the members first............Tim got caught talking about how he feels about the members of his local......he just didn't know everyone was going to hear it