Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

That's the one.
Huge mistake.
See when it comes to union decision I've made real good choices. These choices have made the members of my local way better off. I'm a loyal teamster who came from nothing to rise up and make a difference. I guess my street smarts are my college education. I'm no betting man but I'd bet on myself. Everyday I go I grind out something to make it better. I [u***** love being a teamster. Can't wait to get up tomorrow and do it again.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Some Teamsters were hustling signatures for Tim S outside of our hub In my eyes, there is no difference between any of these people. Who can you trust? Certainly not Hoffa/Hall/O, for good reason, and definitely not T.S. Pretty sad.

It sucks that Liam recorded Tim.........but he exposed Tim for the kind of person he is........I doubt Liam records everyone he speaks with(but you never know)......in my opinion he recorded Tim because he knew tim was selfish and had his personal agenda......instead of putting the members first............Tim got caught talking about how he feels about the members of his local......he just didn't know everyone was going to hear it
Can't wait to hear new stuff every two weeks. One of my boys in local 804 says there's a lot more coming. Says it's going to blow our minds.