Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

10 point

I also heard a BA call a steward a c--k sucker at the panel in the lobby. I was standing there but the steward was n o t.

I also know a BA that tried to get a member fired for not supporting Obama. I didn't just hear of it. I was listening to the BA back pedal when he got exposed.

"Clowns"... Big deal.
It's a showstopper?
Nothing to see here.
Next.

Last edited:
So because I care about the part timers and the future I must be part time?? NO IM A UNION MEMBER!! I CARE ABOUT THE WHOLE UNION NOT JUST MYSELF ....I wish you felt the same brother.. Are you on drugs?
I'm not part time but I WAS!! I don't forget where I came from like YOU DO
Your part time. You can say what you want but you exposed yourself.

Yeah. How about"over paid crybabies"?
Ask them in 637 if they heard that one.

"Clowns" is mild.
I also heard a BA call a steward a c--k sucker at the panel in the lobby. I was standing there but the steward was n o t.

I also know a BA that tried to get a member fired for not supporting Obama. I didn't just hear of it. I was listening to the BA back pedal when he got exposed.

"Clowns"... Big deal.
It's a showstopper?
Nothing to see here.
Next.
Never heard of it. I'll have to take your word on that one.

image.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Carey was in the room negotiating that deal. He understood UPS. He ACTUALLY was a UPS driver and knew the job. He had been dealing with UPS one on one as Local 804 President since 1968. It was HIS experience that made the 1997 contract a success. He picked Hall to be in charge of Package but Ron didnt have to be told things about UPS policies. Ron Carey knew the business and how to negotiate.
Ron only did on the national level WHAT HE DID FOR US FOR DECADES IN OUR LOCAL: he PUT MEMBERS FIRST!! He made promises, listened to the membership and never sold us out!! Whatever hall might (??) have learned from Ron, he certainly forgot by 2002 and the others. So it seems we need a change at the top. Its time to do what we all here on the cafe do: REFRESH the page!!
Carey was in the room I'll give you that. But you obviously don't know the negotiating rules. Only one speaker from each side. Our side was hall since 1997. And Carey was so committed to putting the members first that he was such a control freak and had is hands in all facets of the Union....oh except when he hired dirt bags who misappropriated funds on his behalf. But he knew nothing about it.

10 point

Carey was in the room I'll give you that. But you obviously don't know the negotiating rules. Only one speaker from each side. Our side was hall since 1997. And Carey was so committed to putting the members first that he was such a control freak and had is hands in all facets of the Union....oh except when he hired dirt bags who misappropriated funds on his behalf. But he knew nothing about it.
Cleared of all charges.
Dude, quit your repetitive lying.

Did you stand in the corner a lot when you were young? If so, it didn't help you.

10 point

He was cleared, but the people he hired were not. Sorry this is new news to you. Your about 9 points short.
The only point I care about is your innuendo about "but he knew nothing about it" ... for the umteenth time.

Find a new avenue to dig at Carey (who isn't running for go...lucky for your slate choice by the way) because you look childish posting that same OLD garbage.