Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The only point I care about is your innuendo about "but he knew nothing about it" ... for the umteenth time.

Find a new avenue to dig at Carey (who isn't running for go...lucky for your slate choice by the way) because you look childish posting that same OLD garbage.
If you believe for a second that he had zero knowledge, your either naive or calculated. I'm sorry this is so difficult to discuss.

10 point

You'll probably vote for hypocritical Hilleary (the liar) and keep trashing Carey.

That speaks volumes.

Funny how Ron Carey still sets the mar when people think of a great leader who put members first.

Your boy was always in second place when Carey was available.

Second choice to someone you say was crooked.
There you go.

wide load

You'll probably vote for hypocritical Hilleary (the liar) and keep trashing Carey.

That speaks volumes.

Funny how Ron Carey still sets the mar when people think of a great leader who put members first.

There you go.
One term criminal banned for life because of his involvement of signing off. A black mark on our great Union. The corruption fighter, caught being corrupt. Sad.

10 point

If you believe for a second that he had zero knowledge, your either naive or calculated. I'm sorry this is so difficult to discuss.
If you believe he was crooked that speaks volumes about your "clean" candidate's lack of members trust now doesn't it?

Second fiddle Hof.

Lucky for him Carey doesn't have a son to run against him.

10 point

One term criminal banned for life because of his involvement of signing off. A black mark on our great Union. The corruption fighter, caught being corrupt. Sad.
Bahahahahahaha.

Black mark on our union...that's continuously in government oversight.

If Carey would have been able to run again Hof would've be finding work elsewhere.

Read it and weep. It's not hard to understand if you appreciate reality. Maybe a stretch for you?

wide load

Bahahahahahaha.

Black mark on our union...that's continuously in government oversight.

If Carey would have been able to run again Hof would've be finding work elsewhere.

Read it and weep. It's not hard to understand if you appreciate reality. Maybe a stretch for you?
Carey couldn't run even if he were alive. Life long ban. The same rules that TDU helped put in place were the exact nail in his coffin (that is figuratively speaking). Oh, not sure if you heard, the government oversight is coming to an end.

10 point

The statement I wrote (if you actually read the post) said 'If Carey would have been able to run" and the government oversight of the union THAT WAS ALREADY IN PLACE at the time of his term(s) was not in place due to his ethics.

Keep spinning it if it makes you feel better.

That speaks volumes.

There you go.
So would you take Scott Walker over Hillary Clinton?

10 point

So would you take Scott Walker over Hillary Clinton?
why are you worried about right to work? the answer is because of weak representation. when the members don't get what they pay for monthly they quit buying into it. there are other candidates besides Scott Walker so let's not lead the witness with that confined statement. I'll never vote for Hillary and it's a sad commentary on the Democratic Party to say that she is their leading candidate. pathetic.