Tentative Agreement Announcement Date

When will a tentative agreement between the union and the company be announced?

• Total voters

rod

Retired 22 years
I’ll probably get laughed at for my naivety, but isn’t that fraud and a pretty serious offense?
You would think so if they got caught. It usually involved a sprain or strain---something that was hard to disprove. We had one guy who I know missed probably a dozen peaks over his 30 years. Between Work Comp, an insurance policy he had he did fine financially. He even BS'ed his dad into thinking he was losing money so his dad would give him a couple hundred a week. He actually made more money NOT working. He was a real piece of work.

HarryWarden

I like what you did there, really widened the playing field.
1690169395333.gif

What'dyabringmetoday???

$500/week is what I am hearing. Have the week of the Fair off. Let FedEx or whoever deliver the Fair and the CODs they want to pay with 300 $1 bills. I would gladly take August off without pay. Put in a leave of unpaid absences but was denied and now we are laying off FT car washers for lack of work.
Why would you be delivering? Oh- that's right...

PAS'd out

This ain't rocket science
Anything more than two weeks and we will not be returning to the same company. I said before if we strike and you have less than five years company time you should be worried. If its more than two weeks, everyone should be worried. Don’t care how long you’ve been here. We won’t be returning to the same company.
It doesn't even resemble the company I started with in the mid 80's. We recovered from the 1997 strike just fine.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
True and disability, at least where I am, means less money and no credit toward pension accrual while out. That really can add up to a difference.
I think in local 177, you get up to 6 months pension credit lifetime for disability . So 6 months or less over your life time and your pension won’t be affected.