Tentative Agreement is now Available

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I like your observation.

Most of the vocal belligerent "vote no" people....

Their only argument is UPS made $5 billion last year. And that's where it ends.

Like somehow, that equates to being forced to hand it over to the hourly employees.

-Bug-
It's catchy, aint it.
Before the $15 wage increase, our local and three others wanted to raise PT wages through a local variant of the COLA calculation.
Housing costs are insane here, $400,000 for the smallest of houses, average rent is nearly $1,600. Cheap groceries are strangely hard to find between endless "organic" grocery stores.
After one year, the proposed adjustment would have raised my wages to $13.15, now it is dropping back down to $13. And the COLA resets again.
We need stronger language for city/county cost-of-living if the minimum of $13 starting is forced on us. By next year, the minimum wage will be 75 cents less than the contract, by july 2020, the minimum wage will equal the contract.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
upload_2018-7-11_10-44-34.png

This needs to be fixed ASAP
I do not want my management team handing out warning letters to preloaders because their % was low on the freaking dick-slap pee pee scanners.

as far as I am concerned, it is a NO until these two things are fixed:
- What I just mentioned above
- 22.4 shall have 1 hour or less (30 minutes?) wait between sorting and driving, wage rate will be SPLIT: 22.3 rate inside and driver rate on-road. wait period between sorting and driving will be factored into DOT hours for the day/week. 22.4 employees shall recieve equal 6.5/9.5 protections as FT package drivers including when they exceed 6.5 hours on-road in addition to exceeding 9.5 hours total.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I've been through IAM contracts, UAW contracts as well as Teamster's contracts, and I can say without a doubt this is the fairest contract proposal I have ever seen.

They didn't want to just screw the new hybrid drivers every way possible, they decided to be fair and give everyone a few inches of the brown :censored2::

Part-time with no catch up raises.

Regular package with no real 40 hour guarantee and 9.5 language that doesn't help smaller buildings

Air with an extended progression

Feeder with longer mileage progression and open use of contractors if they hire 200 drivers.

The only ones who seem to have come out about even are mechanics, IMO.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Well, being that the 2-man committee hasn't even convened yet....

And, the supplements aren't final;

That is a bold, uniformed statement.

-Bug-
You do understand that ups routinely cuts needed routes to make there “numbers “ and eliminates drivers routes on a daily basis right? “No work” is laughable. Packages being held for future delivery dates etc...

F

Frankie's Friend

I was here before LB, will leave after LB. Same as Upstate. Good riddance, just glad that LB is no where near my buildings.

And if you want to talk about "class", the reason I posted this was to treat him exactly the way he treated others. Karma to another Teamster loyalist sellout.
Pretty lame to pick on another teamster since he's locked out of responding back.
Karma will be when you're locked out for harassment?

LB is at least honest about his loyalty whereas you, knowing that he's banned, take cheap shots at him.

Karma nothing. You're a little girl compared to him. :people_crybaby:

With a wet diaper.

F

Frankie's Friend

Well, being that the 2-man committee hasn't even convened yet....

And, the supplements aren't final;

That is a bold, uniformed statement.

-Bug-
Our ba told drivers that the central language was done. That was two weeks ago.