Tentative Agreement is now Available

Tony Q

I didn’t know cases could be reopened. I thought it was settled. But I guess not. I only wish that “ruthless MF’r” would be that way against the company.
He might be 77 years old and widely hated, but he hasn't been in power for 19 years because he is stupid. The old man has things, and Sean knows it. Sean better watch what he does, or he will end up like his old man. The world is a lot bigger place than Boston.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He might be 77 years old and widely hated, but he hasn't been in power for 19 years because he is stupid. The old man has things, and Sean knows it. Sean better watch what he does, or he will end up like his old man. The world is a lot bigger place than Boston.
He’s been in power because of the team around him. He reached his peak 10 years ago. Threats Tony? Wow. How about you go friend yourself and take your boss with you. You’re not getting a promotion.

Tony Q

He’s been in power because of the team around him. He reached his peak 10 years ago.
Sean was one of his top henchman for those last ten years. You can't refute this.

Just like TDU never had anything good to say about Hoffa those last ten years Sean never had anything bad to say about hoffa either, until he decided to do things that would get him fired on purpose so he wouldn't be attached to this UPS contract that was going to be a poop burger all along.

wide load

I find it funny that you think it is only .25 cents and that it only affected what you were told it affected. Remember this, Sean was the number two guy for the entire 2013 UPS contract. So anything that was wrong with it he gave a seal of approval, and signed sealed and delivered. He was with Hoffa on EVERYTHING, and all the anger from this last contract wasn't Hogfa, Dance hall, but the munchkin from OZ as well. I can't wait to see how the Real President of the United States of Teamsters, Fred Z plays this one out.
Sean was the number 3 guy. Who was the chair? And who was lead negotiator? The real President wouldn’t take a back seat would he?

wide load

Sean was one of his top henchman for those last ten years. You can't refute this.

Just like TDU never had anything good to say about Hoffa those last ten years Sean never had anything bad to say about hoffa either, until he decided to do things that would get him fired on purpose so he wouldn't be attached to this UPS contract that was going to be a poop burger all along.
You seem like an all or nothing closed minded guy. If you’re an elected official, I see your last year’s of ego making you blind of the fight you once had. You probably now just scrape by and focus on just getting elected over doing what’s right. You literally have to be a friend’ing maroon if you can’t see the issues of this contract.

5habits100

You think this is a great contract?
I never said a word about it being a great contract but I will play along. $9.15 per hour increases, moving loads off the rail, penalties for harassment (which no other contract has), triple time pay for supervisors working, fixing the mileage progression, better technology and discipline language, better ability to get ODS messages, better compensation and TAW language, addition of transfer language for military spouses, better penalty pay language for shortages, better safety and health language. Is it a perfect contract? Not one in the world is. I wish the part-time starting wage rate was higher, I wish the 22.4 language didn’t exist, but it does. This contract is going to cost UPS somewhere around $15 billion as opposed to the $9 billion in the last contract.
Just so you understand, Sean was ok with the 22.4, he just wanted it to be a suppplemental issue.

5habits100

You seem like an all or nothing closed minded guy. If you’re an elected official, I see your last year’s of ego making you blind of the fight you once had. You probably now just scrape by and focus on just getting elected over doing what’s right. You literally have to be a friend’ing maroon if you can’t see the issues of this contract.
The issues you have with this contract is your hero Sean, who you got suspended, didn’t negotiate this contract. If he would tell you it’s good, you would support it. Just like you did last contract.

wide load

I never said a word about it being a great contract but I will play along. $9.15 per hour increases, moving loads off the rail, penalties for harassment (which no other contract has), triple time pay for supervisors working, fixing the mileage progression, better technology and discipline language, better ability to get ODS messages, better compensation and TAW language, addition of transfer language for military spouses, better penalty pay language for shortages, better safety and health language. Is it a perfect contract? Not one in the world is. I wish the part-time starting wage rate was higher, I wish the 22.4 language didn’t exist, but it does. This contract is going to cost UPS somewhere around $15 billion as opposed to the $9 billion in the last contract.
Just so you understand, Sean was ok with the 22.4, he just wanted it to be a suppplemental issue.
My issue isn’t having 22.4’s. But not when it sacrifices the current employee? They are making a major mistake. But they can’t see it because Denis isn’t on the shop floor. He was chosen because this is a bad idea. You know why sean thinks it should be supplemented? Because we wouldn’t have any.

wide load

The issues you have with this contract is your hero Sean, who you got suspended, didn’t negotiate this contract. If he would tell you it’s good, you would support it. Just like you did last contract.
Like I said, you are a maroon if you allow “if work is available” in this contract. Exactly the reason why our supplement installed a no layoff clause.

5habits100

My issue isn’t having 22.4’s. But not when it sacrifices the current employee? They are making a major mistake. But they can’t see it because Denis isn’t on the shop floor. He was chosen because this is a bad idea. You know why sean thinks it should be supplemented? Because we wouldn’t have any.
But yet you have part-time employees doing feeder work and $9 helpers. The concession stand must have been open. And by the way, to be clear, Sean was ok with giving them 22.4. He just wanted to do it in the Supplement. You do know there were members in negotiations also? Right?

5habits100

My issue isn’t having 22.4’s. But not when it sacrifices the current employee?
You were ok with sacrificing all the former people in the Company H&W Plan to move them into TeamCare last contract because Sean told you to be ok with it. You are a maroon if you think I don't know that. You argued with a few people on this site 5 years ago over it and other issues. Remember?

wide load

But yet you have part-time employees doing feeder work and $9 helpers. The concession stand must have been open. And by the way, to be clear, Sean was ok with giving them 22.4. He just wanted to do it in the Supplement. You do know there were members in negotiations also? Right?

You were ok with sacrificing all the former people in the Company H&W Plan to move them into TeamCare last contract because Sean told you to be ok with it. You are a maroon if you think I don't know that. You argued with a few people on this site 5 years ago over it and other issues. Remember?
Ok great. Vote yes! You’ve earned it.

5habits100

“As long as work is available”.
Did you not read the 22.4 language?
What do you think is going to happen when they don’t have available work?
Same thing that happens today, they are going to ask the suck ***** to go home or they will lay people off. It will be no different. Post that "no lay off" language for me please. I'm not saying it doesn't exist but I would like to see it. As a matter of fact post all the language in the NE Supplement for us to read. Just asking for all the information I can get. Maybe I change my mind about Taylor.

5habits100

Ok great. Vote yes! You’ve earned it.
I didn't say how I was voting. I thought we were having a friendly exchange. Post the TOK's from NE that were negotiated if you have them. Especially since the company can't ever lay off an employee. I can't believe they agreed that even if there aren't 22.4's in a local they can't lay off an employee. I knew I was supporting Sean but I might put a sticker on my car tomorrow after I wash it. However, I will scratch off the Zuckerman part.

wide load

Same thing that happens today, they are going to ask the suck ***** to go home or they will lay people off. It will be no different. Post that "no lay off" language for me please. I'm not saying it doesn't exist but I would like to see it. As a matter of fact post all the language in the NE Supplement for us to read. Just asking for all the information I can get. Maybe I change my mind about Taylor.
As soon as it’s finished you’ll get a copy. I know of other areas that are also having MOU’s as another layer of protection. Why are they being preemptive. Why don’t they blindly trust?

wide load

It was on the internet NE had a TA. That should mean it is finished. Just saying.
Finalized negotiations yes. But as I’m sure you know, just like the master, it will be neatly presented on paper a week-ish later. Or are you saying Taylor held on to it longer than he needed?