Tentative agreement

UrbanRunner

Texas Biker
Does everybody's center manager give that speech about no education 80K to 90K/year? I've had 3 different center manager's so far, and that speech never gets tired. It must be a go to phrase learned at brainwashing school.

...and we could talk about $80-$90k being a decent middle-class wage today. The wage that hardworking tradesmen, auto workers, police, firefighters, etc. make (or at least did make before all this MAGA crap started) all of which mostly have no education (re. college) requirements. Then point to all the teachers, city planners, etc that have formal college requirements but earn less. So it's a stupid argument.
They need to get a better argument, or better yet, how about stuffing the argument, really make America great again, and build more good-paying solid middle-class jobs!! This race to the bottom crap needs to end.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
...and we could talk about $80-$90k being a decent middle-class wage today. The wage that hardworking tradesmen, auto workers, police, firefighters, etc. make (or at least did make before all this MAGA crap started) all of which mostly have no education (re. college) requirements. Then point to all the teachers, city planners, etc that have formal college requirements but earn less. So it's a stupid argument.
They need to get a better argument, or better yet, how about stuffing the argument, really make America great again, and build more good-paying solid middle-class jobs!! This race to the bottom crap needs to end.
86k is the median now.

Where Have America’s Truck Drivers Gone?

For drivers who work for private fleets serving individual companies, such as PepsiCo Inc. or Walmart Inc., median pay is $86,000

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
41 years, leave already.

Can't...It is a long, well drawn out story and affects just a small group of members. Waiting for the Supplemental language that might provide an opportunity or hope.

Give you and hint that I am under the Central and the Ohio Rider..Go Bucks

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
41 years holy cow

Yea..I am hearing a lot of that lately..Like when are you going to retire..Or I remember you when I was a kid coming from a 40 year old man. Being called "Sir" a lot also. Just trying to prevent being kicked to the curve too early.

panther

Yea..I am hearing a lot of that lately..Like when are you going to retire..Or I remember you when I was a kid coming from a 40 year old man. Being called "Sir" a lot also. Just trying to prevent being kicked to the curve too early.
Go when you are good and ready Sir. You've earned it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Part timers now start at $13 an hour. Took me 3 ******* years to get to $13 now im getting shafted balls deep by the company. Dont get me wrong i am happy that greedy ups finally agreed to raise part time raises but this is pure disrespect to employees with more than 3 years in. Then again i guess i shouldnt care. I have a fulltime job on the side and obviously working part time for UPS is not a real job so i guess i have no complaints. Just upset for all the other part timers that dont have another line of work and are struggling.
ask for a raise
;D

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Thats definitely a ridiculous amount of pens in that pocket.

Does everybody's center manager give that speech about no education 80K to 90K/year? I've had 3 different center manager's so far, and that speech never gets tired. It must be a go to phrase learned at brainwashing school.
Obviously you have never delivered to the Schmidt boys apartment. Back in my day of paper delivery records, I would have one of them sign and then throw the pen in the bushes while exiting the building. One of them would answer the door in their underwear and scratch their ball sack before signing.

MrBates

Obviously you have never delivered to the Schmidt boys apartment. Back in my day of paper delivery records, I would have one of them sign and then throw the pen in the bushes while exiting the building. One of them would answer the door in their underwear and scratch their ball sack before signing.

I'm going to disinfect my diad stylus every morning from this point forward.

Indecisi0n

What's the address?

542thruNthru

Nobody gives a :censored2: about California except Californians. They really think everyone cares they live there, like a badge of honor.

Animated-Flag-California.gif