Tentative agreement

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
:censored2:. I was going to Ozzfest the next year. Supposed to see RATM and then they broke up and I said :censored2: it. Sold my ticket. And my dog doesn't like most people but I'd never let it loose on anyone. But I understand you gotta protect yourself. I deal with dogs regularly. There's better ways to handle them and disable them easily without hurting them or risking them striking at you again

Turdferguson

Just a turd
YOU are part of the problem!!! I bet you think you deserve everything in life without working hard for it also. Just pathetic.
giphy (16).gif

Shove it up your ass

unloady

Part timers now start at $13 an hour. Took me 3 ******* years to get to $13 now im getting shafted balls deep by the company. Dont get me wrong i am happy that greedy ups finally agreed to raise part time raises but this is pure disrespect to employees with more than 3 years in. Then again i guess i shouldnt care. I have a fulltime job on the side and obviously working part time for UPS is not a real job so i guess i have no complaints. Just upset for all the other part timers that dont have another line of work and are struggling.

MrBates

Does that guy use a different pen for each delivery notice he fills out.

Thats definitely a ridiculous amount of pens in that pocket.
Bunch of ungrateful whiny punks. You go find a job with no education making 40/hr somewhere else. You should work harder for that!!!!

Does everybody's center manager give that speech about no education 80K to 90K/year? I've had 3 different center manager's so far, and that speech never gets tired. It must be a go to phrase learned at brainwashing school.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Does everybody's center manager give that speech about no education 80K to 90K/year? I've had 3 different center manager's so far, and that speech never gets tired. It must be a go to phrase learned at brainwashing school.
Same.
The drivers with college degrees always get a kick out of it.