Tentative agreement

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Bent right over
Get over it, Sissy. What are you going to do? Strike? Because you have benefits, a pension, 15k raise over 5 years? Who the :censored2: is going to feel any sympathy for us in the real world? Republicans control the house, the senate and the White House. NO ONE WILL SHED A friend’n TEAR FOR US. Especially all the dumb, right to work, anti- union goons that voted for that POS POTUS.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Bunch of ungrateful whiny punks. You go find a job with no education making 40/hr somewhere else. You should work harder for that!!!!
Ungrateful is a company that abuses its employees for 14 hours a day year round, making record profits year after year, and not sharing any of that with the employees that make that possible, come contract time.

You lobbed the first insult, so...
You are a worthless piece of sh#t. Work harder? Shove that right up your ass! Your pompous ass believes that a college degree entitles someone to more money? WRONG! Yes, the money is good. Drop your ego, put your diploma in the shredder, and come on down. It's easy, right? So easy in fact, that even with the good money it's hard to keep employees. The job is such that in order to keep a strong workforce, UPS has to pay these wages. UPS already knows the kind of people they are attracting to the part time ranks with the pathetic wages they offer to start. If they start paying these lower wages to the drivers, they will be doing irreparable damage to the company.

Kicked Your Dog

Contract says strying pay for PT will be $13hr.
For some other PTers including myself that have 2yrs making $12hr. I’m assuming we will be at $13hr. Once contract start. (Assuming this thing passes)
Seems kinda unfair to be making starting pay with 2yrs with the company.
Starting pay at Walmart is 8$. They’re hiring, cupcake.

Kicked Your Dog

I'm going to vote no, its a lousy contract. I'm tired of the over-dispatching and I will retire on this one. It will pass though and the company will continue to abuse it.
Your Republican controlled government, and the society of right to work, MAGA inbreds won’t shed a friend’n tear for you. Instead, they’ll say you deserve a pay cut just like them. Bite the bullet. Sign the contract and appreciate our level of comfort for being laborers.

Bad Gas!

Get over it, Sissy. What are you going to do? Strike? Because you have benefits, a pension, 15k raise over 5 years? Who the :censored2: is going to feel any sympathy for us in the real world? Republicans control the house, the senate and the White House. NO ONE WILL SHED A friend’n TEAR FOR US. Especially all the dumb, right to work, anti- union goons that voted for that POS POTUS.
Wow..Somebody from California doesn't like Trump.. That's a shocker.

Bad Gas!

The hybrid driver will be the cover driver mistake approved in the early 90's.. I'm afraid it's a done deal. The young are screwed again.

Days

@Bad Gas!
It'd be dumb not take the job though. If you're making 16.65 an hour as pre-loader in 5 years when you could be making 37+ as a hybrid driver with full time hours. It's not really even a question

Kicked Your Dog

@Bad Gas!
It'd be dumb not take the job though. If you're making 16.65 an hour as pre-loader in 5 years when you could be making 37+ as a hybrid driver with full time hours. It's not really even a question
Finally a friend’n winner among us! Yes, young Son, there is now more opportunity to earn instead of being a lifelong PTer complaining about how expensive Netflix and the price of bologna is getting.