Termination inquiry

arice11

I thought he kind of implied he was just gonna stop showing up.
That's the thing, I don't know what they're doing.
Maybe the letter just hasn't arrived yet.
I already have another driving job and I'm lining up a second job with the state animal control.
So its no

Turdferguson

Just a turd

arice11

That's the thing, I don't know what they're doing.
Maybe the letter just hasn't arrived yet.
I already have another driving job and I'm lining up a second job with the state animal control.
So its no
No biggie to me. Just wanted to squeeze any last bit of money they have their grimy hands on

arice11

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Wrong
I did no such thing and no restraining order was ever made.
Do your research before jumping to conclusions.
Part of my SUPS new crew included a beautiful young driver.
Within a week we had taken interest, briefly, but rumors and such began to stir and she became very cross with me. At one point we were sexting, sharing pics, talking, hanging out during break, exchanging little gifts. At one point we made a date to Dairy Queen. I really like this woman, shes a strong worker, but she is also very close to the new boss.

I thought I was being played, spied on...dug up and uncovered so the boss could find out who I was. Needless to say we stopped talking, but I tried to get in her good graces and gave her a birthday present (after dressing like a driver and infiltrating their ranks) She said thank you, but would refuse any other offer at contact. I am now feeling so helpless. She is known to be a grievance filer, so that stayed my hand mostly.
Am I just bad with women?

Oh, my bad. She turned up missing and didn't have time to get the restraining order. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I clocked out early a few days cause no belt or sort had anything for me to do.
I was basically loading for people who needed to go home for whatever reason and after five years I had no desire to do so
So they fired you for job abandonment?
If your seniority was being violated....you should've filed a grievance, instead of refusing to work.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I clocked out early a few days cause no belt or sort had anything for me to do.
I was basically loading for people who needed to go home for whatever reason and after five years I had no desire to do so

So was it five years or four years?
ScreenHunter_55 Sep. 23 10.27.jpg

arice11

Oh, my bad. She turned up missing and didn't have time to get the restraining order. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!
And you call me a stalker?
That post is years old.
I swear some people here are more obsessed with that story than I ever was... exponentially.
Don't you have any thing better to do?