Termination

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
And people thought you were an idiot
07206616-2F59-455B-B594-A03603EF8FBF.gif

35years

Gravy route
I am old enough to remember driving a car without seatbelts even being equipped, much less required to use.

My brother's 1968 VW van without belts was seriously scary.

As to UPS...Back in the day we were trained to fasten it as we pulled away from the curb, and unbuckle as we were rolling to a stop. After years of doing this method it took months to retrain myself.

First time I heard of someone sitting on a fastened belt was a driver who was ejected during an accident. I admit I did it a few times back in the 1980s. First time you have to hit the breaks hard or swerve to miss something takes care of that.

quad decade guy

I am old enough to remember driving a car without seatbelts even being equipped, much less required to use.

My brother's 1968 VW van without belts was seriously scary.

As to UPS...Back in the day we were trained to fasten it as we pulled away from the curb, and unbuckle as we were rolling to a stop. After years of doing this method it took months to retrain myself.

First time I heard of someone sitting on a fastened belt was a driver who was ejected during an accident. I admit I did it a few times back in the 1980s. First time you have to hit the breaks hard or swerve to miss something takes care of that.
I had a Center Mgr. try to fire me for this very thing. He was desperate(and the Division) to fire me. He even said they had it on film....

Intent to terminate. I called their bluff....I said "Let's go!" It died that day and I never heard another word...so odd.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I had a Center Mgr. try to fire me for this very thing. He was desperate(and the Division) to fire me. He even said they had it on film....

Intent to terminate. I called their bluff....I said "Let's go!" It died that day and I never heard another word...so odd.
Lemme guess all the other drivers were very impressed

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
You realize telematics show when the seat belt is buckled and unbuckled right? They can see that it wasn't ever being unbuckled...

I think you will get your job back after an unpaid leave of absence due to your time of service. That is if you have a pretty clean record until this incident.
I was waiting for someone to mentions this as I scrolled through this absurdity.

Steamer

I used to be a runner to qualify and get in good my first few months after. Now I drive exactly the speed limit or a little less, always use proper methods, and just work at a good brisk normal pace. They would rather have safe, and uninjured drivers than a runner. It's hard to be a runner gunner when you're fired, injured, or have an accident.

Attachments

• donald-trump-you-re-fired-meme.jpg
    donald-trump-you-re-fired-meme.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 66