Termination

What'dyabringmetoday???

I did. I was being observed by 2 supervisors and they approached me. Didn’t lie. Didn’t try to make it worse. Just owned up to it. I’m aware it was an incredibly dumb thing to do but It literally has nothing to do with running. Just did it temporarily in a specific area cuz for the first time in 4 years. I left the building at 10:15 am cuz I was in a meeting earlier. Just tried to make up a little time getting 20 stops out of the way where there was no traffic at all. Like none whatsoever. Still not a good enough excuse, I know
It is sad how many like to donate to the company.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Lots of overnight responses...

Wish I could give them all the attention they deserve.

But I have work to do.

With that being said....

If you are an adult who BLATANTLY does something that you know is wrong...

And

While in the process of committing said unauthorized acts, you are not even aware enough of your surroundings to notice being watched...

Get caught.... Get fired... Get disciplined...

Whatever the outcome may be...

Why come to the internet to cry about it?

Are you expecting people to coddle your poor decisions?

Do you want your supe team reading your post to change their minds?

These are all rhetorical questions...

The other side of me does love these threads.

They are very entertaining.

Going to burn this thread to the ground when I get back.

meritocracy

Lots of overnight responses...

Wish I could give them all the attention they deserve.

But I have work to do.

With that being said....

If you are an adult who BLATANTLY does something that you know is wrong...

And

While in the process of committing said unauthorized acts, you are not even aware enough of your surroundings to notice being watched...

Get caught.... Get fired... Get disciplined...

Whatever the outcome may be...

Why come to the internet to cry about it?

Are you expecting people to coddle your poor decisions?

Do you want your supe team reading your post to change their minds?

These are all rhetorical questions...

The other side of me does love these threads.

They are very entertaining.

Going to burn this thread to the ground when I get back.
Damn I didn't know The Joker worked for UPS

What'dyabringmetoday???

All the virtue signaling going on in here is surprising. Do you guys routine trash, and throw fellow drivers under the bus at your centers? Does this get you "points" with management or something?
Pretty sure the OP knows better than anybody else how foolish his actions were, by now, and probably doesn't need to have his nose rubbed in *.
Sure he does- because IF he gets his job back ( in the event this is a real story) he will continue to cut corners. It's almost a sickness with some of these clowns just to "get done".

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
All the virtue signaling going on in here is surprising. Do you guys routine trash, and throw fellow drivers under the bus at your centers? Does this get you "points" with management or something?
Pretty sure the OP knows better than anybody else how foolish his actions were, by now, and probably doesn't need to have his nose rubbed in *.
But these are the best threads, also the ones where the wives come on and ask questions lol...

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Could’ve been me, don’t remember. Feeders isn’t package. If something falls out of a package car in the yard, the customer isn’t getting it till the next day. Something falls out of a trailer in the yard, guess what. There’s another trailer going to the same place an hour later. And like I said, might’ve been me, might not have been. Hope that helps.
Not if it's the close load ,, pick them up

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What about the out of shape jab?
tenor.gif

@MECH-lift don't take that from him

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Did they take you off the road immediately when they confronted you ??
I'd bet , no , they let you finish the day !
So obviously, they didn't care so much for your safety , they probably let you finish the day because they didn't want to do it !!
Bring this up with the B A ,,, I hope you've learned your lesson and get your job back !!
You are being used as an example!
Do the job the way you were trained , don't over hustle to make up their stupid #'s

Go and sin no more ,, we have all done stupid sheeet , you got caught !! Good luck !

oldngray

nowhere special
Did they take you off the road immediately when they confronted you ??
I'd bet , no , they let you finish the day !
So obviously, they didn't care so much for your safety , they probably let you finish the day because they didn't want to do it !!
Bring this up with the B A ,,, I hope you've learned your lesson and get your job back !!
You are being used as an example!
Do the job the way you were trained , don't over hustle to make up their stupid #'s

Go and sin no more ,, we have all done stupid sheeet , you got caught !! Good luck !
That's his one Mulligan

outtatime

virtue signaling
[virtue signaling]

NOUN
virtue signalling (noun) · virtue signaling (noun)

1. the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue
Basically it's a made up term used by Millennial's. Along the lines of "woke", "lit", 'fam", "shook" etc