Termination

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Good for you buddy.

Only a coward runs over a dog...

In a driveway...

That clearly is no threat to you.
This is why I used to keep 20oz porterhouses on the car at all times. Throw it out the window and magically Fido doesn’t give a crap about you anymore.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Good for you buddy.

Only a coward runs over a dog...

In a driveway...

That clearly is no threat to you.
I left a note. Cut me a break.

downloadfile-27-png.260378

Once people order their Chinese crap from Amazon they are inviting the delivery company on to their property unless other arrangements are made
I hope it works out for this guy.
But I've been here long enough to know how the company is going to twist the stuff and make it his fault .
It's always the driver's fault

Maybe @toonertoo can weigh in and tell him how much grief she had when she ran over a dog

ManInBrown

Runner gunner pulling in driveways to try to save time. Thats what happens. Best of luck getting your job back. Maybe you’ll learn this time and you’ll walk everything off.

rod

Retired 22 years
I only ran over one dog in 30 years. It basically tried to commit suicide. It came charging at me out of the wood line on a glare ice road. It tried to stop but couldn't. The look on its face was priceless. Somehow it never died and I don't understand how. I felt the duals lifting as I ran over it. I went back to the house and told them what happened and never heard anymore about it. It had ran off in the woods and I figured that was it but about a month later I was at that stop again and there was that damn dog.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I live in a village in the country.. every time I go to work and come back you see some dead animal on the roadside. So far I grazed two deers, hit a couple of raccoons.. (they die in pairs), ran over several 🐿 .. bagged several 🦨 ...and possums.

Last edited by a moderator:

542thruNthru

(In the video when I start to pull off, the dog that was on my left rear sneaks up all the way around my front left tire, never making contact with it and that’s when it gets hung up and choked under the truck and then at the end you see the dog laying at the end of the driveway).

I will be traveling 5 hours to my next hearing to fight for my job but it’s pretty self explanatory and the video speaks for itself.

What do y’all think? Please be positive as possible as im still shook from the whole thing. (I’m a dog lover)

Also let’s add that my union rep doesn’t think I’ll get back pay for this.
Are you saying the dog was on a leash and the leash got wrapped up in the tire and choked the dog?

UPS087

You didn’t feel a thump
I ran over a few dogs in my time and always felt a thump
Did you guys not read what I said, I never hit the dog. It snuck under my truck while starting up down driveway and it’s collar got hung up under my truck and it choked to death. Dogs collar snapped off right in the middle and my tires never made contact.