Termination

UPS087

Yes the dog had a shock collar on and it got hung up on something underneath my truck. Not the tire or I would’ve felt it

542thruNthru

If the camera don't indicate that you had any indication that the dog was being dragged then I'd say you have a decent chance to get your job back. Though like many have said it will be offered back with no back pay.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Runner gunner pulling in driveways to try to save time. Thats what happens. Best of luck getting your job back. Maybe you’ll learn this time and you’ll walk everything off.
Walk? Hell with that. Let the truck do the work.
How long is the driveway before the back first rule applies....

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
I live in a village in the country.. every time I go to work and come back you see some dead animal on the roadside. So far I grazed two deers, hit a couple of raccoons.. (they die in pairs), ran over several 🐿 .. bagged several 🦨 ...and possums.
Doing the lord's work

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did you guys not read what I said, I never hit the dog. It snuck under my truck while starting up down driveway and it’s collar got hung up under my truck and it choked to death. Dogs collar snapped off right in the middle and my tires never made contact.
Poor pooch, probably kept up for a mile or two...

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Did you guys not read what I said, I never hit the dog. It snuck under my truck while starting up down driveway and it’s collar got hung up under my truck and it choked to death. Dogs collar snapped off right in the middle and my tires never made contact.
Obviously the dog tried to sneak into the cab of your vehicle to bite you, you were defending yourself. You know what I mean?
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Post the video!
Screenshot_20220405-210823_Facebook.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Yes the dog had a shock collar on and it got hung up on something underneath my truck. Not the tire or I would’ve felt it
Guessing UPS is claiming an unreported accident. I get it. You claim you did not hit it. or knew it got caught up?

From what you say it seems like you did everything right. I think the company has a hard on for you for some reason.

hope you get the job back. otherwise get a lawyer for wrongful termination.
seems no way the company can make this stick.