The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

Right now we have a governor in Florida who is a proven success who doesn't bring the baggage Trump does. No matter how innocent Trump is of the constant attacks brought against him for 5 years presidential elections are won by the independent vote these days and they seem leery of supporting him. At some point Republicans have to ask themselves is it more important to support Trump because of his policies or is it more important to win the presidency if Trump can't bring in the independent vote?

Box Ox

I’ll be listening for more on Maryland’s new governor-elect Wes Moore. Had never heard anything about him until he was interviewed on Morning Joe this morning. Former captain in the 82nd Airborne, smart and articulate.

Anybody care to educate me on any negative things I might not have heard about him yet?

vantexan

I’ll be listening for more on Maryland’s new governor-elect Wes Moore. Had never heard anything about him until he was interviewed on Morning Joe this morning. Former captain in the 82nd Airborne, smart and articulate.

Anybody care to educate me on any negative things I might not have heard about him yet?

Comes down to what policies he supports most likely.

Box Ox

Comes down to what policies he supports most likely.

Yep. I’ll try to keep in mind that there’s probably no returning to the Democratic Party of 15-20 years ago no matter who its Presidential candidate is. Especially after the Red Trickle this week. Full steam ahead for the current Democratic ideology.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, Uncle Fester for President?

oie_overlay (1) (1).gif

floridays

The guy is Army, and he's a joke for a governor elect. I'm sure he was competent jumping out of of an aircraft in a war zone.

Beyond that everything he said was a platitude and quite frankly there is nothing he can, with his evaluation, and his attack of the issues he fought to become the daddy of. I'll bet you 100.00 dollars the guy is a failure.

I have no doubt he can lead without dissent, he is not in the Army now, he has to make his path now, not one the Army carved out for him.

Just my opinion.

What exactly did he say he was going to do as governor?
I don't give a :poop: about Maryland, I don't live there

rod

Retired 22 years

I heard he was born in Kenya.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's going to b absolutely wonderful watching the GOP destroy itself over the next couple of years. When Trump doesn't gett he Nomination many are betting he will form the MAGA party . This will Splinter and destroy the Republican party

Box Ox

I heard he was born in Kenya.

I bet you did.

vantexan

It's going to b absolutely wonderful watching the GOP destroy itself over the next couple of years. When Trump doesn't gett he Nomination many are betting he will form the MAGA party . This will Splinter and destroy the Republican party
You mean we'll have four parties? You didn't forget the Progressive Party did you?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You mean we'll have four parties? You didn't forget the Progressive Party did you
The progressive party wont destroy the GOP as the MAGA party will. It's going to be GREAT watching those who flip to the MAGA side,or will be too afraid to condemn the MAGA party

vantexan

The progressive party wont destroy the GOP as the MAGA party will. It's going to be GREAT watching those who flip to the MAGA side,or will be too afraid to condemn the MAGA party
The Progressives are causing Democrats to leave the party. Good luck!

Box Ox

It might be time for Democrats and independents who are annoyed that Trump will inevitably be the Republican Presidential candidate again to actively encourage a Trump candidacy now in order to forestall such a prolonged conflict in the Republican Party. Let's get this over with!

Trump 2024! MAGAAAAAAAAAAA. The 2020 election was RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGEDDDD!!!111

Booooooo DeSantis!

The Progressives are causing Democrats to leave the party. Good luck!

Sort of. It's gonna be Trump on the other side for 2024. Nowhere to run to.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It might be time for Democrats and independents who are annoyed that Trump will inevitably be the Republican Presidential candidate again to actively encourage a Trump candidacy now in order to forestall such a prolonged conflict in the Republican Party. Let's get this over with!

Trump 2024! MAGAAAAAAAAAAA. The 2020 election was RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGEDDDD!!!111

Booooooo DeSantis!

Sort of. It's gonna be Trump on the other side for 2024. Nowhere to run to.
I REALLY think that Trump will lose the nomination to Desantis,take his ball and form his own MAGA party. He aint going away easy,and I dont think he has the support he thinks he has,

I still think COVID carried off alot of the MAGA anti vaxxers and thats a very big reason that there was no Red Wave