The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newfie

1668491321734.png

vantexan

I know this sounds crazy to folks on the right who hate her but she'd definitely win against Trump.

However, I've never heard her say anything, including in that Colbert interview, that indicates she's interested in running in 2024. A lot of people feel like they need to find their purpose again after COVID.
She'd only win if people thought Barack was running things behind the scenes. Otherwise what experience does she bring in running anything? And she said some things in the past that might motivate people to get out and vote against her.

Box Ox

She'd only win if people thought Barack was running things behind the scenes. Otherwise what experience does she bring in running anything? And she said some things in the past that might motivate people to get out and vote against her.

Michelle Obama versus Trump would be an easy decision for most voters who could go either way. Whether she'd have an experienced man running things behind the scenes wouldn't matter.

oldngray

nowhere special
Michelle Obama versus Trump would be an easy decision for most voters who could go either way. Whether she'd have an experienced man running things behind the scenes wouldn't matter.
Most people would look at it as Obama's third term with her husband really running things in the background.

vantexan

It's really sad that y'all hate Trump so much that you'd be willing to put a totally inexperienced person in the world's most powerful position. But then y'all elected cognitively impaired Joe Biden and John Fetterman.

Box Ox

It's really sad that y'all hate Trump so much that you'd be willing to put a totally inexperienced person in the world's most powerful position. But then y'all elected cognitively impaired Joe Biden and John Fetterman.

Hey, I voted for Republicans last week. But the midterms made it pretty clear to me that voters would come out in droves to oppose Trump's election denying, go after the DOJ and FBI hardcore brand in 2024.

newfie

I know this sounds crazy to folks on the right who hate her but she'd definitely win against Trump.

However, I've never heard her say anything, including in that Colbert interview, that indicates she's interested in running in 2024. A lot of people feel like they need to find their purpose again after COVID.
Absolutely she puts out nice tweets which is the ultimate qualifier 😀

newfie

Hey, I voted for Republicans last week. But the midterms made it pretty clear to me that voters would come out in droves to oppose Trump's election denying, go after the DOJ and FBI hardcore brand in 2024.
which midterm are you referring to?
The republicans gained 5 million more votes this round and took the house.
candidates trump endorsed overwhelmingly won at a 85 to 90 percent win rate.
Trump claims 230 out of 250 wins which was in his speech last night.
NBC has it a little different but still in the ball park

In the contests the NBC News Decision Desk is projecting, 195 Trump-backed candidates have won their races, 30 have lost, six are in races not yet called and two are headed to runoffs.

where are these droves that came out to oppose Trumps election denying?

Box Ox

which midterm are you referring to?
candidates trump endorsed overwhelmingly won at a 85 to 90 percent win rate.
Trump claims 230 out of 250 wins which was in his speech last night.
NBC has it a little different but still in the ball park

In the contests the NBC News Decision Desk is projecting, 195 Trump-backed candidates have won their races, 30 have lost, six are in races not yet called and two are headed to runoffs.

where are these droves that came out to oppose Trumps election denying?

So Trump endorsed half of the Republicans in the Alabama state legislature or something and they all won. Big whoop. 🤣

Trump-backed Republicans lost in the areas where they really need support if they want to win a national election in 2024.

newfie

So Trump endorsed half of the Republicans in the Alabama state legislature or something and they all won. Big whoop. 🤣

Trump-backed Republicans lost in the areas where they really need support if they want to win a national election in 2024.
I did not know alabama had 200 candidates running . silly me

you didnt answer the question where was this big turnout where people put aside their gas and food concerns to vote against election denial?

newfie

I’m sorry if you thought I meant they’d be the only successful candidates Trump endorsed. 😛

The proof is in the election results. No Red Wave. 😉
I'm not arguing red wave. You said voters turned out to reject trump. The actual numbers don't support your speculation.

Box Ox

I'm not arguing red wave. You said voters turned out to reject trump. The actual numbers don't support your speculation.

How could voters not have turned out to reject election denial and MAGAism if the Republicans gained 5 million votes and the midterm elections still went over like a wet fart for them because the expected Red Wave never materialized?