The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

You made a statement that had no basis in fact. Prove it, or admit that you made it up.
I stated that you get your facts from liberal sources. I base that on pretty much everything I've ever seen you post. Is that not true? You made the statement that "The Blaze" isn't a legitimate source. So in your estimation you can dismiss any conservative source for just being conservative? You may disagree with their viewpoint but do they always publish lies? I'm on the flip side of the coin. I just watched liberal outlets run with Trump's use of "bloodbath." Seems they are always twisting his words and any other conservative they deem a threat. So spare me the feigned outrage at my questioning your sources. Way too many liberals have demonstrated they are willing to lie to advance their agenda and keep their power.

Next Day Err

Why won’t he get the majority? He did a great job I thought? And Donald Trump has tons of indictments against him. 🧐 Biden should win by even more right?
We're more than 7 months away from the election so a lot can happen. I just don't see Trump getting a plurality of the vote again. If he didn't get the most votes when he was the new and shiny thing in 2016 he won't get the most votes now that he's a known quantity and the most divisive figure in modern American political history.

vantexan

We're more than 7 months away from the election so a lot can happen. I just don't see Trump getting a plurality of the vote again. If he didn't get the most votes when he was the new and shiny thing in 2016 he won't get the most votes now that he's a known quantity and the most divisive figure in modern American political history.
When did he get the most votes? You said "again."

vantexan

Frankly, I think Biden’s people know they have a real problem. Joe is not well liked and he thought of as feeble. They’ve thrown everything they can at Trump and he still very much in the race.
Saw tonight that Trump has half of Hispanic support. Joe can't win without the minority vote.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710991874518.png

Sportello

I stated that you get your facts from liberal sources. I base that on pretty much everything I've ever seen you post. Is that not true? You made the statement that "The Blaze" isn't a legitimate source. So in your estimation you can dismiss any conservative source for just being conservative? You may disagree with their viewpoint but do they always publish lies? I'm on the flip side of the coin. I just watched liberal outlets run with Trump's use of "bloodbath." Seems they are always twisting his words and any other conservative they deem a threat. So spare me the feigned outrage at my questioning your sources. Way too many liberals have demonstrated they are willing to lie to advance their agenda and keep their power.
You still haven't backed up your statement. I suppose because it isn't true.