The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1711202432040.png

vantexan

I bet she has bruises on her knees.
Looked her up. She's the ex wife of one of the Google founders. Got her money the old fashioned way. Cheated on her husband with Elon Musk and got divorced after 4 years of marriage in 2022. He's worth over $100 billion so she must have gotten a hefty settlement. Especially since they had a kid together.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The suckers…. I mean cult members…….dang it I meant MAGA folks will Be lining up to buy Trump’s Make America Pray again bible for the low low price of 60 bucks.
He says it’s his favorite book!

oldngray

nowhere special
Looked her up. She's the ex wife of one of the Google founders. Got her money the old fashioned way. Cheated on her husband with Elon Musk and got divorced after 4 years of marriage in 2022. He's worth over $100 billion so she must have gotten a hefty settlement. Especially since they had a kid together.

vantexan

The suckers…. I mean cult members…….dang it I meant MAGA folks will Be lining up to buy Trump’s Make America Pray again bible for the low low price of 60 bucks.
He says it’s his favorite book!
He really should follow the Democrats on this. Get his money sent under the table to all his family members.