The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

fishtm2001

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When I go to the store and it cost $25 more than it did 3 years ago with every $100 I spend, I think to myself, "Man, I'm glad I live in America, it's really bad in other countries." I immediately feel better and start whistling as I walk to the car.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
lt1.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No mention at all of the slain police officer by Biden. no call to the family, nothing.

Biden wasn't too busy to call the families of George Floyds or Tyre Nichols?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
No mention at all of the slain police officer by Biden. no call to the family, nothing.

If you are not a criminal Biden doesn’t want to help you.

Next Day Err

Biden has reportedly called the mayor to offer condolences but the White House isn't commenting on whether or not Biden was able to speak to the family.

Maybe the family didn't want to talk to the president? A lot of people don't like him. We're pretty divided and they are grieving.

But by all means let's keep making this officer's death into a national political matter.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Biden has reportedly called the mayor to offer condolences but the White House isn't commenting on whether or not Biden was able to speak to the family.

Maybe the family didn't want to talk to the president? A lot of people don't like him. We're pretty divided and they are grieving.

But by all means let's keep making this officer's death into a national political matter.
Zero mention from anyone in the Biden administration and one super expensive Dem fundraiser miles from a cop's funeral did that.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Tyre Nichols had a clean record. Why do you assume he was a criminal?

Didn’t know who Tyre Nichols was then I googled it and sure enough he didn’t have a criminal record so I was wondering why Biden would be pandering to him and his family and then I seen he was black. BINGO!

vantexan

The classy move is to go to a murdered cop’s funeral and blame the sitting president for it?

Oh, I see. So Donald Trump has called Officer Sicknick’s family, too? Did he go to his funeral?
Officer Sicknick died from strokes caused by an artery clot. He didn't die at the hands of a felon with 21 priors who was put back out on the street. Trump didn't blame Biden to my knowledge. But he did say local policies played a part. While you're at it why didn't Biden go straight to East Palestine, OH? He certainly took a lot of time off between the railcars derailing and him finally showing up.