The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The real money is in art... Just ask Hunter...
Yep and no one has to know who the buyers are. Remember the Dems couldn‘t wait to see where the money might come from to bail out Trump for the $500 million. They just knew there was going to be Russian Collusion to get the money😝🤣 . Trump is still an amateur politician. He needs to study what the professionals like the Biden’s have done to enrich the whole family.

• Trump: $4.5 billion before running for president, $3 billion when left office
  • Obama: $3 million before running for president, $40 million after.
  • Clinton: $480,000 before running for president, $100 million after
Biden isn’t done yet racking up his money.

vantexan

Or do like his daughter and son in law did : grift billions from the Saudis 👍
Or do an out in the open business deal where the money went to Kushner's firm as opposed to money being wired to bogus shell companies and then wired to 10 Biden family members. Scoff all you want but Kushner's firm is regulated by the SEC and is subject to audits. Hunter Biden has never showed what business was actually being conducted.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
His VP pick says Biden voters. Also says he's not serious about winning or is totally deluded.
Could be the 2024 version of Ross Perot, although the media will not give Kennedy the same attention Perot received if they feel he will hurt Biden.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Or do an out in the open business deal where the money went to Kushner's firm as opposed to money being wired to bogus shell companies and then wired to 10 Biden family members. Scoff all you want but Kushner's firm is regulated by the SEC and is subject to audits. Hunter Biden has never showed what business was actually being conducted.
This is his newest scam. I cannot get over how the republicans love being ass raped by this man over and over
IMG_2859.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
This is his newest scam. I cannot get over how the republicans love being ass raped by this man over and over
View attachment 476980

Most people that really like Trump doesn’t care much for the RNC anyway. I look at that as a positive. The RNC is pretty much an extension of the Democrat party. You heard of the uni party? People have went as far as giving directly to Trump instead of the RNC. The RNC is nothing without Trump. He is the only chance they have.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You the one who was equating their cases. I’m just pointing out that Bernie Madoff went to prison for his crimes, and died there.
You equate the cases?
That was the point, There is no equality to them. You didn't notice the differences in the charges and the bail amount?

vantexan

View attachment 476980
Or he could follow the Democratic Party example. Get millions wired from overseas to phony shell companies where the money is then sent on to a president's family. Maybe he could do like Al Gore and get thousands donated from very poor Buddhist monks in Indonesia.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Already shown here how Bernie Madoff bilked a lot of people out of billions and got a $10 million dollar fine. Apparently you think what Trump did, what they all do because it's how business is conducted, should result in the largest individual fine in history. Apparently the appeals court still has some integrity.
It’s absurd that because he couldn’t pay the amount needed for bond they lowered it.
You can try and throw a red herring into the mix but it makes no difference.

Next Day Err

It’s absurd that because he couldn’t pay the amount needed for bond they lowered it.
You can try and throw a red herring into the mix but it makes no difference.
Judge Engeron was trying to thwart Trump’s inevitable complaints that he was being treated unfairly with the bond set at $454 million.

Bonds are restructured from time to time.

The big deal is whether or not the judgment will stand.