The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
so now you are backtracking from the other day, and you are standing on your claim that the fbi and national archives coordinated together in a conspiracy to frame the president of federal crimes, is that correct?
You pushed a conspiracy theory that they framed Trump.

I asked you for evidence to back it up.
You couldn't provide any.

Now you're crying because I linked to evidence that seems to back up your own conspiracy theory?

Get it together buddy.

HarryWarden

You pushed a conspiracy theory that they framed Trump.

I asked you for evidence to back it up.
You couldn't provide any.

Now you're crying because I linked to evidence that seems to back up your own conspiracy theory?

Get it together buddy.
I pushed the conspiracy they framed trump? How terrible are your reading skills?

You made the claim initially, I quoted you, you whined and said that’s not what you said, you said I live in a cartoon world for suggesting it was a conspiracy, you said you never said they coordinated together, and now today you are saying it again

I stand behind my beliefs, you dance around yours

It’s all quoted

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I pushed the conspiracy they framed trump?
Yes:
They planned and coordinated a massive conspiracy against the president, they talked about it publicly years in advance, and trump STILL fell for it.
You seem to have a very cartoonish view of the world, where you think there needs to be an evil villain coordinating a "massive conspiracy".

In the real world, sometimes different people in different groups simply have similar interests and their actions align.
I stand by my statement that this is just a bunch of separate deranged Democrats whose interests aligned.

I'm still open to your conspiracy theory that there's an evil villain coordinating it, but you haven't provided evidence.

HarryWarden

You don’t think it’s a little alarming that the president could be so easily fooled? You believe in A massive conspiracy between the fbi and the national archives, discussed years before and publicly, even you knew about it, but he still fell for it?

Imagine how easily our world enemies could fool for him if even @DriveInDriveOut knew about it, some random guy on a ups discussion board
But that’s besides the point, because anyone with a smidgen of intelligence knows how ridiculous that is.

And besides, trump is literally on tape bragging about how he has classified documents that he shouldn’t have

You seem to have a very cartoonish view of the world, where you think there needs to be an evil villain coordinating a "massive conspiracy".

In the real world, sometimes different people in different groups simply have similar interests and their actions align.

Come back to reality my friend.
Lol what?

You’re the one who said the National Archives set up Trump and were planning it for years.

Multiple organizations coordinating to take down a president illegally is literally called a conspiracy

“Legally, a Conspiracy exists when 2 or more persons join together and form an agreement to violate the law, and then act on that agreement.”

So which is it? Was trump set up or was he not?
That sure sounds like a conspiracy to me.
He says after saying Trump was set up and framed by the National Archives and the FBI lmao
I simply disagree with your opinion that there must have been a giant coordinated conspiracy.

You're projecting.
Do you have any evidence for your opinion that these organizations coordinated between each other to set him up?

I'm willing to hear out your conspiracy theory if you're willing to back it up
This is what you said. You said the national archives discussed their plan to attack trump since 2021. How am I projecting? You’re the one that said it

Are you a bot or something? I’m being honest, I used to think you were more intelligent, I know we disagree on politics but you’re not even making sense or using words correctly
You’re the one that said it, not me. You said the national archives planned their attack against trump since 2021

You liked the post saying that the national archives framed trump

It’s funny, your claims are so stupid, when I repeat them back to you, you deny you said them. But everyone else can see them

HarryWarden

Well we now have official government documents proving Biden's own administration was coordinating with NARA and the FBI to make sure his justice department brought charges against his political opponent.

Kind of stuff you see in banana Republics.

Democrat party has gone full blown fascism, which makes sense because they always accuse others of what they're actually doing themselves.
Are you concerned about this new evidence that Biden's administration pushed to imprison his political opponent?

I mean this isn't actually new for Democrats, that POS FDR did it too.

But I think most rational Americans aren't for this kind of thing.
So which is it?

HarryWarden

Yes:

I stand by my statement that this is just a bunch of separate deranged Democrats whose interests aligned.

I'm still open to your conspiracy theory that there's an evil villain coordinating it, but you haven't provided evidence.
A bunch of seperate deranged democrats whose interests aligned, or the fbi NARA and the Biden administration coordinating with each other?

HarryWarden

It’s funny, when some one else repeats back to you what you said yourself, you deny it initially because even you it sounds so ridiculous

Good thing it’s all quoted and recorded though!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A bunch of seperate deranged democrats whose interests aligned, or the fbi NARA and the Biden administration coordinating with each other?
Those are a bunch of separate Democrats whose interests aligned.

I said they coordinated to bring charges, not to "frame" him which is the conspiracy theory you have pushed.

Try reading for context.

HarryWarden

Ok so at least you admit trump did have top secret classified documents in his possession, that is a big step, good job!

So why didn’t he give them back when asked, like Mike Pence and Biden did?

Why did he lie and give them all back when he didn’t?

Why did they find more documents when they raided him?

Why was he showing classified documents to people that should not have seen them?

vantexan

They’ve done countless investigations on him, through trump appointed special counsels, through Congress, yet no charges and no inpeachments

I wonder why

They’ve spent so much time and tax payer money, and continue to come Up with nothing
You're talking about Pence?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That was a fantastic dog. Whatever happened to trying to find the dog a home? Noem, who I like as a governor, shot and killed a 14 month old overgrown puppy. My Red Healer was a holy terror as a pup and didn't start settling down until he was 2. Best dog I ever owned. Hard for me to be sympathetic.
1714739773217.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That was a fantastic dog. Whatever happened to trying to find the dog a home? Noem, who I like as a governor, shot and killed a 14 month old overgrown puppy. My Red Healer was a holy terror as a pup and didn't start settling down until he was 2. Best dog I ever owned. Hard for me to be sympathetic.
Was your red HEALER like Kenneth Copeland, or was it simply a Pentecostal?

Box Ox

Gutting a deer, cleaning a fish and throwing a cast net aren't the same as shooting a 14 month old dog because it got excited on a pheasant hunt (Noem thought that would be calming for the dog), killed chickens (not many dogs wouldn't kill a squirrel or chicken if given the chance) and snapped at her when she tried to take a chicken out of its mouth (surprise!).

Right after she killed the dog she killed a misbehaving goat that she'd failed to castrate.

Those things are her failures and she'll be known for them the rest of her life. She's got zero chance of a future in national politics.

oldngray

nowhere special
Gutting a deer, cleaning a fish and throwing a cast net aren't the same as shooting a 14 month old dog because it got excited on a pheasant hunt (Noem thought that would be calming for the dog), killed chickens (not many dogs wouldn't kill a squirrel or chicken if given the chance) and snapped at her when she tried to take a chicken out of its mouth (surprise!).

Right after she killed the dog she killed a misbehaving goat that she'd failed to castrate.

Those things are her failures and she'll be known for them the rest of her life. She's got zero chance of a future in national politics.
Things like that are part of farm life but not something most people want to hear Plus amazingly stupid for her to give critics something they would be certain to hammer her about.

Box Ox

Things like that are part of farm life

Most of the farmers and rural folks I know would be a lot smarter about properly training their dogs and castrating their animals. I get it if she just wanted to execute a few animals that she wasn't in the mood to deal with.

Box Ox

Let’s see how Biden bungles this.
Niger has uranium.
Iran wants uranium.
Russia supports Iran.
Biden has caused world-wide chaos!

"A two-star U.S. general has been sent to Niger to try and arrange a professional and responsible withdrawal."

Sounds like we might be in for some more humiliation.

Sportello

Let’s see how Biden bungles this.
Niger has uranium.
Iran wants uranium.
Russia supports Iran.
Biden has caused world-wide chaos!

I think you mean that your pal, Putin, has caused worldwide chaos. Russia orchestrated the coup